Best Buy Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

productive
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 April 2018
good part time job and overall good workplace environment. management was fair and great incentives. Typical day at work for me included greeting customers, helping customers out with their needs, processing returns and buy.
Good job to have as a student
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 April 2018
Flexible hours and little pressure to make sales. Positive work environment made it easy to complete tasks. Morale was high.
Excellent for students or as a second job
Good place to work for!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON9 April 2018
Best Buy was a wonderful company to work for, they were understanding, kind and provided a challenge. The work environment was always friendly and everyone worked as a team. You could really rely on your co-workers and managers. All in all I would say this would be a great place to start out your working career.
Pros
Good location, occasional free lunch, good co-workers, fun work, challenging.
Cons
Great place to gain retail experience
Customer service ambassador (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC7 April 2018
Great place to work!
BestBuy offers great benefits.
Fast pacing environment. Overall, management team is fantastic. Some of the managers however are too inexperienced
Pros
Great team to work in, great benefits
Cons
New management team is unedxperienced
the best work place i ever had
Customer Service Representative (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 March 2018
The people there are very nice , i got a long with most of my coworkers , because most of us are almost the same age ,late 20s .
the job is very chill your just sitting down the whole day calling customers , but sometimes its boring and they try to make you mad but i don't really take it personal , and i just let them be , sometimes its very stressful because u just started your shifts and customers are trying to make you mad by insulting the products , the company , you and your family , while your just doing your job .
fun place to work
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Ottawa South, ON13 March 2018
employees were generally around the same age so the workplace was much more friendly and everyone tried to do their job the best that they could without making the workplace boring.
A good place to work if you are going back to school
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Prince Albert, SK4 March 2018
I've been working there for 6 years and they still won't put me in a supervisors position but they will give it to the newer staff. There's game night once a month
Nice Place to work but bad management
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 March 2018
Nobody knows what to do with new hires. People stood around looking at each other, poor training and poor mentoring. Pay is better than I had anticipated. Other than that, a fun place for young people to work.
Pros
Friendly young coworkers
Cons
Bad managements; poor trainings
Fun place, fair management
Customer Service Representative (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON26 February 2018
* Easy job, simple rules to follow, fun environment
* Learned a lot about technology, having to explain certain products to customers
* Overall very enjoyable job, only downfall is once the holiday season is over, you get very little hours
Pros
Balanced management and good discounts
Cons
Few work hours during most of the year (excluding September, November, December)
Fun environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 February 2018
Job culture was fun and very manageable. Management is fun depending on the location you work at. Many team assist workshops, and out going staff members.
It was fine
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK1 February 2018
Standard Retail experience at BestBuy. Issues of management focusing hard on employees meeting sales requirements with no potential gain to the employees. Management however got an all expense paid trip to Jamaica.
Best Buy is a great place to work at, with good management
Customer Service Representative & Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB29 January 2018
There is great sales training-when competing with the largest online retailers, you must be able to have top-notch sales training, and Best Buy does a great job; awesome managers who help you succeed at your job; and great benefits. Also, I like the independence you get- the managers are not micromanagers ( constantly breathing down your neck).
Pros
Great atmosphere, Flexible schedule
Cons
Standing up for a long period of time, Not commission based
I enjoy work for this company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 January 2018
you would have a briefing in the morning letting us know what's the promotions are about. for that day awesome company. I would work for them anytime. we also play some very intresting games as well
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2018
Great atmosphere , great people, challenging environment easily one of the best retail environments out there, I would recommend if you are interested in a job in the field.
Fun With Friends
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 January 2018
Best BUY CANADA Calgary, AB
September 2010 – January 2013
Customer Service Representative
● Responsible for handling customer issues and complaints in an efficient and courteous manner
● Responsible for large sums of cash at the beginning and end of each shift, and to ensure that the store balanced financially at the end of each night
● Given a leadership role with responsibility over any employee in the Customer Service department
Pros
I look good in blue
Cons
I don't much like technology
Fun place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 November 2017
It was a great place to work at, people were friendly made so good friends and management was amazing. We had team nights witch were always fun and they supplied the food and drinks.
Pros
Lunch brakes, benefit
Cons
There were non
Nice place to work
Customer Service Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON17 November 2017
I have only been here a few weeks but everyone at the store is very welcoming and my position is very clearly outlined to me and my managers have ensured I have the proper training and confidence to start on my own.
My time there
Customer Service and Sales (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 November 2017
It was a good overall experiences, the company itself is amazing. There are many opportunities to advance oneself professionally. At the store I worked at there was a close knit relationship within the team which was good.
easy student job
adjustable schedule
friendly co workers
For a student Best Buy is better than most
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 October 2017
Best buy offers benefits even to part time employees that many companies do not. I have found it to be a fairly positive environment during my time working here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.

55.8K