Best Buy Employee Reviews for Customer Service/Sales Representative

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 26,821 reviews
fun work environment
Customer Service And Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS27 April 2018
I was always happy to go to work, my team made long boring work days where no one would come in to buy something better, they encouraged me leaving for school and reassured me that if I wanted to come back I would be welcomed.
Having Fun While Being the Best
SALES PERSON/CUSTOMER SERVICE/MULTI CHANNEL REP (Former Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC13 December 2017
Working at Future Shop/Best buy, you'll definitely learn something new everyday. Specially with all the new technology coming out, it's great. It's useful for when working with electronics devices. A lot of things a learn about computers, laptops, and all these little gadgets, I use today at home and with my other jobs, because I understand more how it works or how to fix little things.

The work culture is amazing, I've worked with a few different store and every single one of them is like a little family. Everyone gets along, we have each others back, we hang out together outside of work, have BBQ after work, it's great!
Good first job
Sales & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON19 August 2015
Only good for a first job. Very little room for advancement for entry level employees. nothing else to say about best buy at this point
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Productive workplace with a lot of cool co-workers
Customer Service/Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  toronto30 June 2014
Excellent place to work as a student, you get to meet a lot of new people and interact with them.
Pros
Employee discounts
Cons