Best Buy Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB

Found 46 reviews matching the search See all 27,062 reviews
Awesome work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 August 2014
The people you work with are awesome. If you love technology you'll love it here.
Pros
Free food on boxing day. LOL
Work summary
Product Specialist (digital audio) (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 July 2014
What i learned in my previous employment positions was communicating with customers, one on one or in groups. Educating ourselves on the products that we sell, as well as educating customers on the products. I found that the people i worked with were great to get along with, everyone was very welcoming.

The hardest part of working as a sales product specalist was learning about all the products that you had to sell on the floor, and making sure you give out the right details about the products to the customers that are interested and wanna know more about that product.

What i enjoyed the most about working as a product sales specialist was gaining more skills with working and dealing with customers, it made me feel more comfortable being able to approach people and not feel shy, i feel like my communication skills grew and I wish to continue to use that skill throughout any of my future employments.
Pros
discounts on products
Cons
boxing day sales
Productive experience
Connected Solutions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 November 2013
I like to have experience in sales and customer service. It is a really good place to learn and enhance your selling skills.
People are Great, not the managers.
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 September 2013
Everything was great in the beginning. The hardest part of my day was dealing with upper management as they were not open to many ideas. My co workers where great and they were the most enjoyable part of my job. A typical day began at either 9 am or 3 pm. It was inconsistent shifts, inconsistent. I would arrive and right away it was about that days target. Nothing about the good job we did yesterday. The whole day would go on as normal. Great customers and all that jazz. It all went 6 feet under everyday when your manager comes around and makes you feel worthless about not reaching your goal. My job consisted of being a "pro sales person" followed by the "best cleaning lady" only to continue on "receiving our truck". You're not a sales rep. You're a minion. Unless you're a supervisor or higher.
I wouldn't go back unless I was promised a consistent schedule, and a better upper management team.
I was delayed to be a supervisor several times simply because 1 out of the 6 managers didn't know me well enough. Which equals no trust in your people.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Bad schedule and upper management
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 March 2013
customer dealing
being work oriented
strengthen my communication skills
Pros
easily scheduling
Cons
very far