Best Buy Employee Reviews in Sault Ste. Marie, ON

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 26,821 reviews
best business ever!
Diapatcher/ Delivery/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON27 January 2018
we sign a confidentiality clause.

in order for me to write an adequate review I would be in breach of confidentiality. this needs to be addressed. in order to job hunt we need to post reviews of our previous employers?
Great Benefits and Great learning Environment
Appliances Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sault-Sainte-Marie, ON10 April 2017
Clocking in, being on time are essential. Being educated on every piece of new electronic in the store is also essential so we are able to sale product easier. Also able to educate customers.
Okay place to work, too bad the managent department lacked alot of things
Product Process Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON29 August 2015
Was not managed well at all, the co-workers made it enjoyable, but too bad their was alot of favouritism and favouring the same employees over and over again, and if you don't play hockey, don't expect to get full-time at this Best Buy, they only want their hockey friends working here.. Put a bad taste in my mouth about Best Buy forsure..
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Favouritism, No Union, Unorganized, Cut-back hours for part-time staff without notice, they don't care about their employees life unless you sell something.