Best Buy Employee Reviews in Sarnia, ON

Found 12 reviews matching the search See all 26,821 reviews
Amazing company
stock shelves and maintain displays (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON19 September 2019
Amazing and fun company to work for would gladly do that again had a fun experience and made lots of new friends some of Wich I still talk to and maintain friendships with
Funnest Job I’ve ever had
Sales Floor Associate (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON26 June 2019
If you find yourself blessed enough to be working with people that you can tolerate, you are in a good position. However, working for Best Buy, even if you have some co-workers who are difficult to deal with (what job doesn’t?) the company itself is a joy to work for. It promotes fun experiences and valuing you as a person not just a mindless worker drone.
Pros
An employee voice team that looks out for you, solid management styles, fun and exciting work environment, benefits even at part-time
Cons
Inconsistent hours
The most fun part about this place was lunch break where you could play video games in the break room
Associate (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON17 October 2018
Best Buy was fun to work for but its different than any other retail job I've worked. It's beneficial with learning about the products you're selling but at least the location I worked at it was always an unfriendly competition between employees, which was supported by management.
Best!
Online Covert Agent Level (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON29 March 2018
Learned a lot about my field as a remote tech agent
I love fixing things so that's the best part
least enjoyable part was working from home surprisingly it wasn't for me
Good
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON11 January 2018
Excellent work experience came with the job u learned about electronics and how to sell and maintain them I learned about connecting things to make other things work using stuff you wouldn't think to use
Nothing specail
Associate (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON24 June 2017
Higher pressure job with little care given to its employees. To much meetings and micro managing not enough support on the sale floor to help with customer and support own staff. The company is to focused on reinventing retail and ignores stores needs in smaller markets
Great work place to be
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON2 April 2017
This job always kept everyone an myself busy I learned alot in cold calling and taking calls as well. everyone was always happy and having fun but also productive.
Safe and comfortable work environment.
Customer Service Representative and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON30 March 2017
I enjoyed working for this company due to the friendly and safe working environment. Good, approachable management made this job a great learning experience and I made many friends with co-workers. I would defiantly work for this company again.
Pros
friendly and comfortable work enviornment
Cons
not enough hours
Productive fun workplace
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON19 August 2016
A typical day at work would begin with arriving five to fifteen minutes early, prepare my desk and sign into the computer. The days would by quickly, working steady.
Productive, Healthy active atmosphere
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, On7 October 2014
Excellent flecibility options.
Open environment, great group skills and teamwork initiatives
Good
Phone Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON14 August 2012
I would say this was a good employer it was so long ago I worked there I have no comment though.