Best Buy Employee Reviews in Orleans, ON

3.5Pay & Benefits
3.3Job Security & Advancement
Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 26,827 reviews
Connected Solution Specialist/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Orleans, ON21 June 2018
Been there for almost 2 and half years great staff to work with and management as always been good and great products and benfits on discounts on the items
Pros
Enough time to do tasks
Cons
Not enough hours during the week
Commission not commission
Connected Solutions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orleans, ON9 February 2018
the day starts with me clocking in whenever I'm supposed to. then i have to go to the back room and grab a clipboard that they pretty much force you to use to sell geek squad services. they say best buy is not commission in terms of product sales but its commission in terms of geek squad services. whether that be geek squad protection or geek squad home memberships. they also want you to always try to attach accessories to each sale. I'll admit the people are great and they have events for the employees and such but the geek squad is being shoved down the employees and the customers throats.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orleans, ON29 June 2017
Best Buy has by far been the best place I have worked at. When I first started working here, the atmosphere was very welcoming and it started feeling like a family. This place has shown me how to grow as a better person and how to be more independent.
Pros
Work Events, Second Home
Cons
Not Enough hours
Best buy
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Orleans, ON26 July 2015
Working at Best Buy is a great way to develop and hone your sales associate skills. Due to the fact you need to ask opened ended questions and produce a solution that works best for you customer. Some days are busy, some completely boring. Management is awesome and helpful. Careful, when your store doesn't meet budget, your hours get cut too.
Pros
Good Environment
Cons
Not enough hours