Best Buy Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

Found 67 reviews matching the search See all 27,790 reviews
Fun store to work at
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 July 2014
Best Buy is a create environment to work at. It is a fun and easy work environment.
Experience
Coordinator/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Montreal27 March 2014
As a Connected Solution Coordinator at a Best Buy Store, I provide a climate for motivation and set goals and objectives by creating a supportive working relationship. I provide high quality service and have the capability of engaging customer satisfaction by providing an exceptional service and delivering the necessary information. Also, I deal and resolve customer issues to guarantee a good customer service. As a coordinator of a department, I orient and train employees by giving employees the information, technology and reference materials necessary to perform their job. I assign and delegate certain duties to the employee, explaining how those duties are to be done (i.e. what level of performance will meet the supervisor’s expectations) and communicate how the successful performance of those duties will be measured. Also, an employee’s evaluation performance is part of my duties.
Fun workplace but the company is undergoing dramatic changes
General Manager (Former Employee) –  montreal qc3 February 2014
Fun workplace but the company is undergoing dramatic changes
Pros
good salary and benefits
Cons
work life balance is not their and bonus structure makes no sense
an ok job while in school
sales rep (Current Employee) –  montreal6 October 2013
Depending of the BestBuy and the people that you work with it can be an ok job or even fun at times.
In sales there will always be a certain pressure to sell the Protection Plan and the salary is nothing to brag about.
Pros
around 10% discount after 3 month
Cons
...
An Outbound Sales Force Who Tried & Failed
Customer Service Representative Lead (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 February 2013
It was a fast paced sales environment of computer hardware, software & peripherals to small and medium sized business in the U.S. The management and staff were phenominal to work with and to come to work for.
Pros
the people, the perks, the environment
Cons
it went back to the u.s
Geek Squad
Computer Technicien Part Time (Current Employee) –  Montreal, Quebec18 January 2013
I love working and helping customers solve their technical issues. By I need something full time. Also alot of the work is using Geek squad software. Where I would rather a more hands on approach and trying to figure solutions myself instead of just placing usb key and running scans
Pros
helping public, awesome co workers
Cons
not enough hours