Best Buy Employee Reviews in Greenfield Park, QC

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 26,782 reviews
Agréable
Caissière (Former Employee) –  Greenfield Park, QC17 January 2018
Pour une première vrai expérience dans le domaine du marché. J'ai eu l'une des meilleures expérience!
Pros
Équipe
Cons
Aucun
Just a Job
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Greenfield Park, QC22 September 2017
Best Buy was the job I had before finding jobs in the field I wanted. I was working here because I needed to. The is when I learnt that I wasn't meant for sales.

However, the people I worked with were awesome, the outfit was horrible, though. And, I'm not much of a sales person, but regardless, I always gave my best. Sometimes, you win, sometimes you lose. I was 50/50 most of the time.

I enjoyed stacking and organizing everything. I loved doing that. If I could do that and not worry about sales, then I would have loved it here more but unfortunately that was not the case.

This job is great, it just wasn't something I saw myself grow in, that's all. I would still recommend working here because there is room to grow.
Pros
Cost price
Cons
Outfit
Se fie seulement aux ventes au lieu du service a clientele
Vendeur (Former Employee) –  Greenfield Park, QC3 May 2017
Lentreprise ne se contente pas beaucoup du service a la clientele seulement de leur vente
Pros
Amusant, bonne environnement
Cons
La gestion, recrutement des employes, salaire, pause
good place to gain experience
Chef d'equipe departement mobile (Current Employee) –  Greenfield Park, QC18 February 2017
It's a good training ground for youngsters who want to develop they're skills in the sales work, good working environment I was blessed to be part of one of the best team in Canada.