Best Buy Employee Reviews in Dartmouth, NS

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 26,886 reviews
fun work environment
Customer Service And Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS27 April 2018
I was always happy to go to work, my team made long boring work days where no one would come in to buy something better, they encouraged me leaving for school and reassured me that if I wanted to come back I would be welcomed.
Friendly Environment
Connection Solution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS27 January 2016
Fun place to work great people , staff, management, Just wish is wasn't seasonal and paid better. Great experience though
Pros
Cons
An incredibly enjoyable and productive, team atmosphere. Always fun to go into work.
Sales Expert (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS13 April 2015
Working at Best Buy is truly a pleasure. I learned a lot about sales, and how to approach different customers, and build relationships with them throughout a sale. For the most part the management team was great, though there were certainly some decisions I questioned.
I think the best thing about Best Buy is the people you get to work with. Everyone was so willing to help from the day I started there, and we all really put an effort in to make everyone feel welcome, and to make Best Buy a fun place to be... One of the core values of the store is to "have fun while being the best", and it's truly accomplished there.
The hard part about working at Best Buy is the rare "bad customer". Everyone in customer service has experience with them, it's unavoidable, but the far more common appreciative customers always make up for it. There is nothing more rewarding than being told people come to your store specifically because they've always received such tremendous customer service.
It's a place where everyone truly goes above and beyond for every single person that walks through the doors.
Amazing place to be employed.
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS9 March 2015
Great working environment to be in and an amazing team to be a part of. There are plenty of options to grow individually and as an employee.