Best Buy Employee Reviews in Chatham-Kent, ON

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 26,886 reviews
lack of professionalism
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON13 November 2019
not an inclusive environment, impossible to advance. hours were lacking and there is never a guarantee of shifts every two weeks. management was closed off and it was impossible to fit in as an outsider
Great atmosphere
Counter Inteligence Agent Level 1 (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON13 December 2018
This is the first job in a long time where I have been in the public eye and I was nervous about it, my co-workers are extremely helpful and it makes the environment more enjoyable.
Pros
Fun work enviorment.
Cons
Part time
Fun learning workplaces, very smart people, very helpful managers
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON9 July 2018
Great place to work at overall, there was virtually nothing I could say was wrong working at best buy. My peers were kind and knowledgeable, my managers were flexible and understanding and really set an example.
Pros
Free holiday lunches, amazing atmosphere
Cons
Very competitive
Amazing place to work
In-Home Technician (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON23 October 2017
I couldn't ask for a better job or a better company to work for. I have been employed for over 8yrs and love what I do. I work with great people everyday who understand the 5 pillars of life.
Pros
Excellent Job, Great Training, and Support their employees
Cons
N/a
Fun environment, Nice management
Counter Intelligence Agent (GeekSquad) (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON1 February 2017
I only worked here for around 3 months in the Geek Squad department but in my time there I learned a lot. Not only did I further my knowledge into building, troubleshooting and repairing computers but I learned how to work at a quick pace while having fun.
Fun place to work. Great Management
Customer Service Representative-Full Time (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON13 October 2016
Great place to work. Fun upbeat environment. Management and staff were great! Great customer interactions. Was able to provide exceptional customer service.