It adds up depending on time workers at best buy
Selon les heures travailler.
Vacation hours are accumulated and you could request a vacation three weeks ahead of the date due to the scheduling process. You could have somewhere between two to three weeks of vacation.
Not sure, was hired seasonal. Did not look into that.
Decent policy, depends on the position
1 week of paid vacation, after working there for a year you get paid out for said vacation
I was on a contract and thus we did not receive vacation pay.
Vacation is 4% added per pay, when you have enough time to take a day or two, you have to schedule it way in advance. Several blackout periods revolving around high-sales times (Black Friday, Back to School, Boxing Week, etc...)
- If you were to leave Best Buy, what would be the reason?25 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Best Buy?24 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Best Buy?23 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Best Buy?20 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Best Buy? What are the steps along the wa…19 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Best Buy?18 people answered
- What would you suggest Best Buy management do to prevent others from leaving?17 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Best Buy?16 people answered
- What is the company culture at Best Buy?16 people answered
- What are the working hours at Best Buy?15 people answered