Cost plus 5%. you get nothing off of apple, computers, playstation/xbox, movies. you get a lot off of insignia and monster (due to them being best buy's own brand, and very low quality)
10% discount and there wasn't much to purchase.
You can buy things from the store at 10% above cost. (or something like that)
(A 120$ Monster HDMI cable suddenly becomes 28$)
Depends on product
Employee discount is not great for items you want: TVs, Video Games, etc. But its very good for things like cables, etc. You do have EPP which is like a seasonal sale for employees in which you can get good discounts.
Cost + 5 percent
Employee discounts vary by brand and vendor.
Employee discount only open to the people that work their and is confidentially not open to others, depending on the product when shopping at the best buy retail store you are asked to show your employee ID and depending on the product you are given a discount.
Employees could shop at busy boy with 10% off .
It is 30% off. Not 50% off.
- If you were to leave Best Buy, what would be the reason?25 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Best Buy?24 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Best Buy?23 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Best Buy?20 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Best Buy? What are the steps along the wa…19 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Best Buy?18 people answered
- What would you suggest Best Buy management do to prevent others from leaving?17 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Best Buy?16 people answered
- What is the company culture at Best Buy?16 people answered
- What are the working hours at Best Buy?15 people answered