1: Send resume online or deliver it in person
2: Short phone interview
3: Short in-person interview
2-3 interviews and if you have a reference the procedure is quick. Usually within a month.
It was quick just tell them you like computers and they'll hire you.
Go for an interview
Applying online on the Careers Best Buy website.
Through the online application on their website and they will call you for a phone interview and then an interview in the store.
You can go in and apply or apply online from their website. Having customer service and sales experience would help your chances when applying.
You would apply but I wouldn’t recommend it
Apply online or in person.
Apply to company website
- If you were to leave Best Buy, what would be the reason?25 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Best Buy?24 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Best Buy?23 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Best Buy?20 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Best Buy?18 people answered
- What would you suggest Best Buy management do to prevent others from leaving?17 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Best Buy?16 people answered
- What is the company culture at Best Buy?16 people answered
- What are the working hours at Best Buy?15 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Best Buy?15 people answered