Best Access Doors

Best Access Doors Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Everyone at work is very supportive and willing to help you succeed. The workplace is virtually stress free. We are also treated to food and cake occasionally! :-)
29 June 2020
Hello and thank you for such a positive review. We value all feedback from our current staff and are thrilled you find the workplace so welcoming. While we encourage a fast-paced and challenging atmosphere, we also like to balance this with investment in employee well-being – cake being just one of them! We’re so pleased you feel supported to further your career and look forward to continuing working with you.
Working at Best Access Doors was the worst job I've ever had. They pay minimum wage, and work you to the bone. All emoloyees are micro-managed, and there is little room for advancement.
29 June 2020
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Best Access Doors. Feedback helps us to develop our policies and maintain the high standards we have set for our products and our teams. We are disappointed to read about your dissatisfaction with your employment and encourage you to please get in touch with us directly to provide specific details. We like to promote a fast-paced, results-driven work environment and encourage our teams to meet their maximum potential but being ‘worked to the bone’ is not what we want. We are also sorry to read you didn’t feel you could advance within your role. We hope that you have found a role you are happier with and wish you luck in your future career.
Best Access Doors is definitely one of the Best work environments anyone could ask for!! The office itself is Beautiful, Bright and Inviting. It has a staff kitchen and lounge area with couch, TV, and yes....Foosball.
The whole Team is Amazing!! Everyone is so friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand if needed.

Go to work, do what needs to get done and have fun while doing it. What else could anyone ask for??
29 June 2020
Hello and thank you for such a great review. We are thrilled that you’re enjoying your employment with Best Access Doors. We are also very happy that you like our office interiors! We find a bright and inviting workspace can make all the difference to employee wellbeing and productivity, so we are glad you’ve benefited from this. Additionally, having fun at work is of fundamental importance to us, so we encourage you to continue to play foosball and relax in the lounge area. Thank you for all your hard work and for this fantastic review.
Typical day- answer phones, quote, collaborate with colleagues.
What I have learned - a lot about access doors!

Management - friendly and approachable, but could be a little more transparent/open with employees.

Workplace culture - cliquey, but outwardly cooperative and good-humoured.

Hardest part - repetitive questions/queries from customers.

Best part - making those big sales! $$$

Definitely not my dream job, but it's a busy day's work for fair compensation.
30 June 2020
Hello and thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. It’s wonderful to read that you were able to make some big sales at Best Access Doors while enjoying a co-operative and good-humoured team environment. All feedback is valuable to us, as it helps us to shape our policies and continue to provide excellent service to our customers and our employees. We have therefore noted that would have preferred more transparency from upper-management, and this is certainly something we will take on board and discuss at our management meetings. You also mentioned that the hardest part of your role was asking repetitive questions. We acknowledge that the sales process in general involves some repetition, but as you say, the big sales make that hard work worth it. We wish you every success in the future.
Absolutely thrilling, High demand - fast pace sales career.
Assisting clients throughout all of North America on current and future projects.

Serving the do-it-yourself contractors all the way up to the construction giants in the industry.

We take pride in providing the highest level of service available in the industry and overcoming any obstacles in our way.
29 June 2020
Hello, thank you so much for your review. It’s so encouraging when we receive positive feedback from our current employees. We absolutely love that you have so enthusiastically adopted our company ethos in your review. You are correct – at Best Access Doors, we thrive to deliver the best service possible, and it reads to us like you’re playing a pivotal role in that. We deliberately implement a fast-paced, challenging and thrilling work environment, and it’s brilliant to hear that you’ve enjoyed the pace and demand of your role. We wish you every luck with your career progression from here.
The environment is fast paced and demanding but is always kept to a very comical and fun spirited atmosphere to keep a good work life balance. The phones never stop ringing but that's what we enjoy.
29 June 2020
Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to give us this 5-star review. You mention you enjoyed the comical, fun and spirited atmosphere, which is fantastic for us to read. Encouraging a healthy work-life balance is important to us. We know that some of the work can be demanding and fast-paced, and for that reason we like to ensure our employees have access to some much-deserved downtime. You’ve mentioned that the phones never stop ringing and, we have to say, this is music to our ears. Demand for our services remains high, and it is only because of employees with your work ethic that those customer needs can be met, and often exceeded. Thank you again for your review and hard work.
Everything they say is a lie . You have your dedicated role but are expected to do anything they ask of you and still hold you accountable for your dedicate tasks regardless of what extra has been thrown at you. I worked there and never played foosball even tho they say they play every day also there is no time to play because your taking on 100 tasks at once. CEO is rude and only likes to hear his own opinions and voice even tho he promotes an open door policy. Avoid at all cost.
30 June 2020
Hello, and thank you for sharing your experience. We take all feedback seriously and every effort is made to ensure our staff are supported in their roles. As a company, we pride ourselves on our commitment to quality of service and product excellence. To achieve the results we are known for, we employ a passionate, fast-paced workforce, assigned to roles that demand a high level of focus and motivation. As well as giving our staff dynamic and challenging tasks, we like to facilitate a friendly and welcoming environment so that staff feel they can have some downtime. It is crucial to us that staff never feel overworked or overwhelmed and we have in place a welcoming and supportive management team who can be approached about any issue, at any time. We are therefore saddened by this review and welcome you to send us an email to share more details with us. Again, we are sorry to hear that you encountered problems and wish you every luck with your future career.
Amazing company with great work/life balance, great team that works very well together, inspiring leaders that teach and train.This is a growing company so it has lots of great opportunities for advancement
30 June 2020
Hello, thank you so much for this positive feedback. We are thrilled you enjoy your employment at Best Access Doors. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so comments like yours help us know where we are getting it right. Your mention of how inspiring you found our leadership team will certainly be passed on, and we’re glad you found the team you worked with collaborative and welcoming. You have rightly observed the many opportunities for professional advancement within our company – every employee at Best Access Doors is encouraged to meet their full professional potential. We have, however, noticed that you scored us 4 out of 5 stars, so if there were areas of your job you felt were below the 5 star mark, we welcome an email from you explaining how we can do better. Thank you again for your feedback.
Working at Best Access Doors has been a very rewarding experience.

Very fulfilling role that keeps me busy with a handling orders for our awesome customers every single day.

Have always enjoyed the management team's style to give you your space to get the job done.

Culture is very laid back and the daily Foosball games are super fun as well!

Best career I've had yet..and so excited for what the future holds!
29 June 2020
Hello and thank you so much for this positive review. We are thrilled that you find your role as an E-commerce Order Management Associate rewarding and fulfilling. One of the key things we look for in employees who apply for this role is a positive attitude and willingness to achieve the highest possible quality when it comes to serving our (as you phrased it) awesome customers. It is evident from your review that we hired the right person for the job! We are also pleased to know that you are getting some well-deserved downtime with our relaxed working environment. Thanks again for the positive review.