Bertina Cleaning Solutions

Bertina Cleaning Solutions Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working for them. There very good people. They cared alot about staff that work for them. Owners are very hardworking individuals. All about postivity
Pros
Some times you get to finish early then expected
They are great to work for and will give you a helping hand when needed. They wil give you pointers when something is not done properly at work. They explain thing very well and if you have issues at work. They will make time for you and resolve issue.
Bertina cleaning is great company to work for! I have been in the cleaning industry for over 3 years. In my 9 months with bertina my skill set and knowledge for cleaning has expanded emensly. Bertina is a growing cleaning company, there are future opportunities within this company that might not exist right at this moment. Please remember as a growing company procedures are bound to change from time to time but it is only to benefit the employee and clients. Bertina is a company that understands people are their number one asset. Management is extremely understanding when it comes to work-life balance, communication is everything! You are provided with regular feedback to help encourage your growth personally and perfessionally. The company has regular monthly meetings to gather new ideas and strategies from the employees to guarantee success within the company. They will never set you up for failure, the employees and management are always there to help. Don't ever hesitate to ask for advice The pay is what is advertised, within 3 months of working with bertina I was at a higher paying rate then my previous company of 3 years. Overall I have enjoyed working with Bertina, the manangment is wonderful, the employees are welcoming and the work environment they create for you is very well organized
Pros
Great co-workers, growth and advancement, positive attitude
I have been at bertina for about 3 years now!! It's a great company.. Took a little time to find our footing but my bosses and co workers are great people and try to please everyone as much as they Can!! We have new safety measures in place and straight time pay!! There is time for you to eat lunch as there are now breaks put in place if you choose to take them!! Plz join us!!
Only left as I had to move...cool teams and management. hard work but nice people, helpful and happy place. God bless - great job, hope your all doing well.
Doesn’t pay what they advertise, overworked, no organization, false promises, they make you walk on egg shells wondering if you still have a job everyday. Can’t ever get sick or they expect a doctors note every time. Sets you up for failure not success with garbage products, policy changes as often as you change your underwear. Nothing is done with professionalism!! Stay far far away.
Pros
None, you don’t even get to eat during the day.