Bentley Leathers Employee Review

View all Bentley Leathers reviews

A varied,fast-paced challenging environment
Store Manager - Haney Place Mall (Current Employee) –  Maple Ridge, B.C.11 October 2013
There is no "typical" day at Bentley. Each day brings it's own unique challenges-such as visual changes,new sales promos,deadlines and trying to help a customer track down the perfect suitcase-and having to search every store in B.C! I have learned how to think on my feet,assess a situation and make a decision with confidence.I have also learned the value of listening-to my staff as well as to customers. I feel I learn interesting things from many sources.My co-workers are a vital part of my daily schedule,I am fortunate in that I have a good support from all levels.The hardest part of my job would be finding new,interesting ways to keep the staff motivated during peak seasons. I find keeping focus,having an action plan as well as keeping your sense of humor are key.The most enjoyable part of my job is that even though the basics stay the same day-to-day, there is enough variety and challenge to stimulate and encourage me to go "above and beyond" my goals.
Pros
room to advance if your willing to work hard
Cons
I like too much of their merchandise and wish I could buy more purses...lol

Other Bentley Leathers Employee Reviews

Don't do it!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK11 April 2018
Bentleys s is the absolute worst company of work for my entire life. I've heard retail for well over 15 years. The way they treat their employees to training and development just a management team in general is absolutely despicable. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Cons
No training; high pressure sales enviroment; poor fallow through on promises...
Very fun staff, easy to learn
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New Minas, NS4 April 2018
The staff at the Bentley I worked at were fantastic people. They were absolutely easy to get along with and made working there better. The work load was not necessarily easy but I was quick to catch on.
Pros
Pays well, customers are fairly easy to deal with
Cons
Can’t sit down