Bentley Leathers Employee Review

View all Bentley Leathers reviews

Ok place to work part time, not full time
Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 April 2014
Typical day was spent mostly alone, at least 4 hours, in that time frame, the store would get busy around lunch, and with that came stock which had to be done and then put out..then the other person would come in and then I would go on break. When I would come back from break, the other associate would then go on break. When that associate came back it was usually time to go home. The co-workers were awesome to work with.
Pros
Merchandising, stock, customers
Cons
Working every saturday, low pay, benefits were not great, working alone for 4-5 hours, lack of district manager, lack of store hours, lack of training

Other Bentley Leathers Employee Reviews

Its an okay place
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 April 2018
Its too too much expectations, communication break down from Company to Dm to store managers. Staff is the only up side to working at Bentlys, product is great ..
Pros
staff
Cons
way too much mis communication
Don't do it!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK11 April 2018
Bentleys s is the absolute worst company of work for my entire life. I've heard retail for well over 15 years. The way they treat their employees to training and development just a management team in general is absolutely despicable. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Cons
No training; high pressure sales enviroment; poor fallow through on promises...