Benelux Tek Group Inc. Employee Reviews

good
Welding Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 October 2018
1- i did lot of experiences
2-management was fine
3-workplace we were working at the team
4-the hardest part of the job i didn't found
5-with the team
Pros
1hours
Cons
full time
Great people to work with!
Accounts Executive (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 September 2017
Great opportunity to move up, great working environment. Everyday is a new challenge. The management is great very friendly and hardworking.

Benelux is a great place to work at.
Good career starter
Senior Recruitment/Administrative Intern (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 September 2017
I was working as a recruitment intern and learned valuable lessons in the area of temporary recruitment. It was a great experience to start off my HR career.
garbage company
Machine set-up (Former Employee) –  Toronto ON27 March 2017
This company is not nice. I had an experience On November of 2016, I got my pay after I worked at a company 2 months later and wrote a wrong post code. The pay was only three days and I sent email and called Hazma several times. At first, he said he sent a cheque by mail and then he cancelled the cheque. I think he laid to me and did not do anything. I told you that I would send a report to the government if he would not plane to pay me
Official response from Benelux Tek Group Inc.
24 April 2017

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have cause you, as well as any miscommunication from our Payroll Department that has led to your distrust in our company. Our team is highly-trained and qualified; I am discouraged to hear of your negative feedback. Above all else, providing excellent service is our main goal and it is unfortunate that your mailing address was changed and we had to resend your cheque to the new address. Given the opportunity the Payroll Department had to contact you at various occasions to have your payment mailed out to you.

Sincerely,

Hamza Chaudhry - C.E.O

Very professional people.
Plasma programer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 February 2017
Worked with them for four months till I got hired. Very professional and friendly staff and they also pays well. Would definitely recommend this agency.
Amazing!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 June 2016
Benelux has been superb. Management and coworkers are helpful and very supportive. Awesome work environment and gives you great work/life balance.
very positive work culture
Business Developer & HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 April 2016
there is great team work in this company. The management is very supportive. The clients are provided with best support & services .
Great place to work!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 April 2016
Hamza was very professional and immediately put me into a position I love! The hours were awesome and the weekly compensation is great ! If your looking for a good job look no further. Hamza and his team will definitely find something that suits you.
Great Support!
Assembly Technician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 April 2016
Working with the Staffing Division of Benelux Tek Group has been very productive. Working at the Automotive Assembly has been great!
Good people great jobs
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 March 2016
Best agency I've worked for. The staff is super helping and caring and they got me a job ASAP. The owner hasnt left me hanging for days waiting for a response he got back to me right away and I love my placement.

Want to know more about Benelux Tek Group Inc.?

Ask a question
Great Company!! Very Professional!
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 March 2016
My assigned job has started and I enjoy working at the location. The company has also trained me for Forklift and this will help my future. The company was very professional!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Benelux Tek Group Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6