Benelux Tek Group Inc.

Benelux Tek Group Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews
Productive and friendly
Great place to develop new skills and strengthen weakness with the chance of job rotation to try new things to see what you like and don't. Everyone is extremely friendly and pushes you to be your best.
Terrible people to deal with
They could get back to me and give me straight answers and seemed like every time i contacted them they didn't even remember me.
They don't care they are out to make money on peoples back.
good
1- i did lot of experiences
2-management was fine

3-workplace we were working at the team

4-the hardest part of the job i didn't found

5-with the team
Pros
1hours
Cons
full time
Great people to work with!
Great opportunity to move up, great working environment. Everyday is a new challenge. The management is great very friendly and hardworking.

Benelux is a great place to work at.
Good career starter
I was working as a recruitment intern and learned valuable lessons in the area of temporary recruitment. It was a great experience to start off my HR career.
garbage company
This company is not nice. I had an experience On November of 2016, I got my pay after I worked at a company 2 months later and wrote a wrong post code. The pay was only three days and I sent email and called Hazma several times. At first, he said he sent a cheque by mail and then he cancelled the cheque. I think he laid to me and did not do anything. I told you that I would send a report to the government if he would not plane to pay me
Official response from Benelux Tek Group Inc.
24 April 2017
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have cause you, as well as any miscommunication from our Payroll Department that has led to your distrust in our company. Our team is highly-trained and qualified; I am discouraged to hear of your negative feedback. Above all else, providing excellent service is our main goal and it is unfortunate that your mailing address was changed and we had to resend your cheque to the new address. Given the opportunity the Payroll Department had to contact you at various occasions to have your payment mailed out to you.

Sincerely,

Hamza Chaudhry - C.E.O
Very professional people.
Worked with them for four months till I got hired. Very professional and friendly staff and they also pays well. Would definitely recommend this agency.
Amazing!
Benelux has been superb. Management and coworkers are helpful and very supportive. Awesome work environment and gives you great work/life balance.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Benelux Tek Group Inc.?
very positive work culture
there is great team work in this company. The management is very supportive. The clients are provided with best support & services .
Great place to work!
Hamza was very professional and immediately put me into a position I love! The hours were awesome and the weekly compensation is great ! If your looking for a good job look no further. Hamza and his team will definitely find something that suits you.
Great Support!
Working with the Staffing Division of Benelux Tek Group has been very productive. Working at the Automotive Assembly has been great!
Good people great jobs
Best agency I've worked for. The staff is super helping and caring and they got me a job ASAP. The owner hasnt left me hanging for days waiting for a response he got back to me right away and I love my placement.
Great Company!! Very Professional!
My assigned job has started and I enjoy working at the location. The company has also trained me for Forklift and this will help my future. The company was very professional!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Benelux Tek Group Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3