BEND ALL AUTOMOTIVE Employee Reviews

Sad Place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ayr, ON13 August 2018
The company has been bought out by an american company. They have come in and have been trying to change all aspects of the company. There is no longer respect for employees. No respect that an employee is capable of doing their job.

Hot mess in production. No control on the shop floor. To many chiefs not enough Indians.
Cons
No respect. Expect you to work 50+ hours if you are salary with no benefits.
Tooling Center Fair but Production...not so much
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, Groupleader (Former Employee) –  Ayr, ON10 July 2018
The Tooling Center at Bend All is a fair place to work where you get what you put in. It is expected that you work hard for the time you are there but still respected when you are not. Production and Maintenance have a long way to go with limited supplies, support or equipment making the job of a tradesman, frustrating and tiring.
good head office
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ayr, ON22 June 2018
good company that respects employees but the down side was the supervisors are so bad and they expect you to do everything without spending the right time on the right training.
Pros
they money
Cons
supervisors so unprofessional
Clean place to work at
Industrial Mechanic Millwright Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Ayr, ON13 June 2018
The company is a great place to work at overall. Clean factory, and now are expanding. There is a lot of overtime available to you if you want it. Not much flexibilty to change shifts, if needed though. There is a lot of great team members working there, friendly people!
No Knoledge about this
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ayr, ON8 May 2018
Good place to learn & work all the team member very co operative only one Lift operator ( Lady ) in 1st shift & one lady Machine operator PAGGY in 1st Shift otherwise all the group Leader,Superviser ,Plant Manager & CEO Very Co operative
Fun people to work with
operator (Current Employee) –  Ayr, ON20 April 2018
Always very busy to make your day go faster. Great people to work with, there is always someone there to make you smile to make your day brighter. Overall not a bad place to work.
machine operator
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Ayr, ON2 April 2018
The company is good and is known for making automotive products in ayr.It is a fast pace company and you have to be dedicated to your work.I still enjoy my work with them
Great work place, friendly people, great work benefits
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON30 March 2018
Pay is good, management and staff are friendly and helpful, shifts can be straining as you are spending long hours standing, overall a welcoming and fun atmosphere, facility is clean.
Great Benefits Package, especially dental
Full-time Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Ayr, ON28 March 2018
My overall rating of Bend All Automotive is high. Personally I feel it is a good company to work for. As long as you work hard, are on time and at work everyday and don't mind getting your hands dirty, it is enjoyable and management will appreciate your work ethic. I feel where the company lacks the most is in employee morale and I find this to be the hardest part of the job because people do tend to complain about it. I feel if the company would invest a little more time and money into more company planned activities in addition to the yearly activities they do, it would bring morale up. One of the perks to this company is the set shift so it makes it easier to balance work and family life. All in all, what I have learned from working at Bend All Automotive is if you have a positive attitude, are self-motivated with a strong work ethic you will succeed.
Pros
Great dental benefits
Cons
Workplace culture
A hot mess of unorganized chaos
Operator (Current Employee) –  Ayr, ON28 March 2018
Management staff take no suggestions from staff to help save costs. HR is super slow to deal with troubling group leaders especially the female GL's. Promoting of supervisors that lie about their past work experiences or they are new and good at brown noseing. Only a couple of really good supervisors on afternoon and night shift that actually talk to their operators and ask how their days are and actually help you when needed.
Day shift staff are all old and complain about everything yet they get the least amount of work out the door. There are no organized outing outside of work, ie baseball games, golf tourney, etc. The training process is terrible and the paper work is insanely ridiculous.
Pros
Other operaters are good to work with
Cons
Terrible pay and no incentives
Fast Paced and Fun working place
Machine Operator and Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON7 February 2018
Good to work in this place as the members or colleagues are very friendly and helpful. Nice and clean environment. 2 breaks of 15 minutes each is the only negative point one could say but i like working there.
machine operator
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON2 February 2018
All the staff are cooperative and helpful in nature . superiors always listen our problem before comping to any conclusion. when i was working there i was very happy because atmosphere is very good to work. working hours are comfortable and they do not make any discrimination between part time or full time
Pros
cooperative staff
Cons
no cons
No help
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ayr, ON12 January 2018
Easy job. As a temp wasn't the greatest experience..Every time I needed help nobody was around..and when I asked the team leaders or supervisors for help they wouldn't come and help me on my first week of training by myself! I struggled to get through the day on my own. I had to chase after everyone for someone to fix my machine every time it was down.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Great workers and very casual place. Loads to learn. Hours suck for me now
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Ayr, ON23 December 2017
They really need to look in to longer breaks. And yet the hours suck. But that had all to do with me. Choosing the hours to work. But the management is great with the staff and yet it's very casual and lay back shift. Usually work the hours between 10pm-6am. It's now recently looking to extend and would be looking for more staff very shortly.
Pros
Great management and very easy work.
Cons
Hours suck honestly. And the 15mins to breaks, both of them. Really bad.
good place to work
PPAP Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ayr, ON18 August 2017
lots of room for advancement. programs offered for upgrading and college courses reimbursed for job related training. friendly people always willing to help
Pros
family oriented
people were great, productive,
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ayr, ON4 June 2017
worked there for about years, Was laid off due to economy, but the CEO was great really tried his best to have everyone keep their jobs, I took a voluntary lay off to go back to school! which I regret now, whish I was still there sometimes.
enjoyed
Electrician / machine builder (Former Employee) –  Ayr, ON21 March 2017
good place to work
respects employees .
was only hired to fill short term need . :(
would like to have stayed in the position
I was hired for ,, cheers
Great workplace
Quality Engineer / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ayr, ON24 February 2017
Big business work ethic with respect for all employees. Good workplace culture. Opportunity for advancement and new learning opportunities. Great work life balance.
Pros
culture
Cons
location
Can be a lot better
Manufacturing EngiAyrneer (Former Employee) –  Ayr, ON7 December 2016
There are a lot of good people, who care at BenAll but there is a lack of leadership in upper management. "Flavour of the Month" changes were made and not maintained. This may be changing with some new management but it will take time to change the culture.
Pros
People who care about their products.
Cons
Inconsistant Management
Coop Term --- Mandatory for graduation
Machine Operator Coop (Former Employee) –  Ayr, ON10 November 2016
1. Operated/monitored the machines such as mechanical cutting, brushing and bending.
2. Monitored the incoming material. Received the material which reached the safety and health standard. Clearly recorded the production for inventory.
3. Monitored the machines/ robots performance. Replaced and tested the tools and models which were used for the machines.
4. Experience with Fanuc robot arm. Sometime, assisted to troubleshoot the control panels as needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BEND ALL AUTOMOTIVE. Our community is ready to answer.

BEND ALL AUTOMOTIVE Reviews by Location