BEND ALL AUTOMOTIVE

BEND ALL AUTOMOTIVE Employee Reviews

Canada66 reviews
Days are full of confusion. Expectation to schedule various machines to create a single part. You don't have control of most scheduling issues but held accountable for them. Very little support from managers. I would not recommend this as a place of employment.
Pros
Cons
Always in a state of flux. Always behind schedule
It’s good to work here, everyone from team member to supervisor and management was very cooperative. It’s physical demanding work and needs full energy.
Upper management is very aggressive to Lead Hands
Operators are under appreciated by most Management

Work area is clean for the most part

Operators are quiet due to management regulations

Generally work alone
Excellent place to work and grow. Great leadership with a common goal. Management is very Informative about the status of the company and future goals.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere and off on Friday's at 2pm
Cons
you have to work fast, and fill it up the production that is required
the noise is very strong

team leaders management are ok

if they put music will be nice to reduce or camouflage the terrible noise

don't have a Union
Disorganized from management down.
Lack of proper training.

Supervisor is inadequate, who throws blame around.

Pay scale is a joke ( $17.35/hr) for what they expect you to do.

Supervisors/ Management/ HR are revolving constantly.

Unsafe practices
Bad on floor supervisor and team leaders. Very mean, yelling, sneaky
You'll be doing your job fine on one machine, then they put you on a terrible job so your so unhappy and they make you feel expendable at any second.
Very poor management. Training on machine operating minimal. Little supervisory support. Very little preplanning for any shifts. Won't go back. That's it.
working at bendall automotive for the past 6 years has been good and also difficult at times. They have taught me a lot about machines and how to do set up which was a good experience that I can take with me anywhere. The difficult part about working at this work place was not having the help when needed, everyday is pretty much the same except if they put me on a different machine. All in all the experience of the job was good.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BEND ALL AUTOMOTIVE?
Management not good
Machines don't even work. Right they don't want to put any money in to them

Benefits we have to pay for it

No race over 7 years

No communication
New US ownership is unreasonable and downright rude. Local turnover is extremely high as a result (good employees and managers will find better opportunities elsewhere or will be fired). This results is a lot of confusion in office and on the shop floor as stress works its way down.
Never was or will ever be very profitable in Canada, but the Mexico operation is growing and is likely the real future. Another reason this is not a good fit for a long or even medium term career.

Of all the employers I have worked for over the years, this company has the highest amount of bitter and angry employees and ex-employees - and most are that way for a good reason.
Toxic management "keep away" They lie and cheat to their employees & make up rules as they go along. People are treated as objects, not human beings. Management brings down the morale of workers by focusing solely on what they are doing wrong Missing in action !
Great atmosphere,management, mentor-ship and overall culture is nice. Every moring team meatings are really helpfull, we will get a lot of experience from there.
*Job Work/Life Balance is poor because you take the mental stress with you wherever you go.

*Salary/Benefits mandatory overtime for a few sections and dental is $1,000 per year and massages (job is extremely repetitive and only uses the same few muscles so you *will* need them) up to $300 per year. All factors considered, this is very poor because your masseuse first assessment bill is $200.

*Job Security/Advancement HAHAHAHA everyone (including people who have been there for 20 years) is disposable and there is no advancement necessary on the production floor, if you're a temp, they have no problem discontinuing you if you're too slow.

*Management is, overall, as previously stated in another review, immensely disrespectful, juvenile and unprofessional, but they were like that back when they were just "plain ol', lil' employee"s. A lot of the team leaders used to be employees who got, in their opinion, 'upgraded' so now they can literally behave as they used to and not be reprimanded. They don't hold themselves to higher behavioral standards as Team Leaders should. Team Leaders are expected to set standards for the rest of the employees to live up to, but they take pleasure out of treating employees in a subhuman manner. Human Resources is aware of these behavioral patterns and can do very little or nothing, by way of reprimand as the Team Leaders are well within their rights to behave as they do. If you're a temp. the Team Leader will side with the employees no matter what they want to say (and they can say anything, this person hit me, this person threw something
 - more...
Pros
There used to be dragon boat racing, contests and giveaways, with bonuses but they're all gone, there's still the yearly employee appreciation BBQ, but with the 2018 American takeover, that might've been cancelled too.
Cons
of all the problematic situations, maybe 20% got solved in my time there, engineers loudly flaunt their egos (IQs and lifestyles) at intersections, may 'moo' or bark at the ones they consider ugly
every day i fee like when i got new job. there is nothing to learn in bend all. and the management is so poor and so rude. workplace culture is not good they are always presser only that employee who work hard and other are work like king. every day do same work is hardest par of job. there are nothing to enjoyable in job
Pros
break time include in 8 hours
Cons
rude management
The supervisors are d*cks and they expect unrealistic things from people very early on after the first day.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, mandatory overtime every 2nd Saturday, rude management, no wifi, depressing atmosphere
I have been there for the very short time because this company policy is completely unacceptable and violate human dignity. I was working in accounting department and I was required to report to other team members every time I needed to go to washroom. I forgot to do it once and immediately I was reprimanded by my manager. Not sure who established this policy there but should be ashamed!!!! This kind of policies should be banned in any department by the higher management and HR!!!!
Pros
hours
Cons
everything else
I worked here as temp for almost 7 months but they did not hire me.That is why I quitted..you will learn a lot here . Group leaders are approachable and nice but there are also some team leaders are not good.
Pros
Easy jobs
Cons
Did not hire temp employees
The pay was not worth the workload at all. Worked there for 3 months and the pay structure is horrendous for the full time staff. 15 years and your only making $17.50.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Repetitious work
the working culture at ComX is great! everyone is seemed very happy about their work and responsibility and was willing to put the effort which was very encouraging to working to offer their best performance.
i had the shift from 6 am to 2 pm, it was fun working with the aluminum parts for the cars, but it was so boring to stand for 8 hours even with the breaks. but i couldn't finish and complete the job cause i have acute allergy to aluminum which suddenly appeared and gone now.
Pros
20 min break
Cons
high sound of machines