BeMo Academic Consulting logo
BeMo Academic Consulting

BeMo Academic Consulting Employee Reviews

One of the best jobs I've had so far.

This is a great job to have if you're looking for part-time or full-time work. It will equip you with useful skills (i.e. public speaking, communication, confidence, mentorship, teaching) that will last you a lifetime. Managers and coaches are always prompt in answering your questions and addressing concerns. The task may appear intimidating and challenging at first but with a little perseverence and persistence, the tasks will become second nature and very enjoyable! I recommend this job, especially if you appreciate working with and mentoring people!

Pros

Flexible hours and can work from anywhere around the world.

Cons

Tasks may take slightly longer if you're new which is normal

Flexible hours, friendly management!

BeMo is an excellent place to work. All the managers are very friendly and supportive, and the flexibility is amazing! Working with the students is highly motivating as they are all very driven to succeed.

Progressive, Diverse Culture! Amazing Team!

Management encourages growth and wants you to succeed! Extremely hard-working diverse team, all dedicated to the same goal! Very rewarding! Directly helping students achieve their goals! Clear advancement path and continuous training opportunities! Be sure you are the kind of person that is ready for a challenge! BeMo is a very fast paced environment and everyone works hard towards the same goal! Must be 100% ready to be focus on this job.

Pros

Progressive diverse culture! Amazing team and opportunity for growth!

Cons

If you have a 9-5pm mindset this role might not be the best for you.

Collaborative and fun work environment with room to grow

BeMo is an amazing place to work! The atmosphere is supportive, collaborative, fast-paced, and has room for advancement. We are each treated as "managers" and regarded as experts in our field. Management regularly asks for feedback so they can continue to improve the culture of the workplace as well as the services we provide. I love that I am able to work remotely, based on my own availability, and with independence. BeMo is a wonderful place to work, especially if you love helping others reach their dreams and if you like to continually learn and grow.

Pros

Independence, remote work, culture of helping one another and others

Versatile and fun work environment

As a remote web developer, Its totally up to me while I give 8 hours a day at BeMo. Over the time, I have learnt how can be productive when you are remote developer. BeMo is great place to work and team is very friendly. Although BeMo has employee from all over the world, still they maintain the healthy culture. I am loving my journey at BeMo as I have found a very dynamic team :)

Pros

Professional and Personal Fund, Insurance, Quarterly Dinner, Monthly Lunch

A Literal Dream Team

Each and every person who works at BeMo is super intelligent, caring and kind. It is definitely a "Team of A-Players" as advertised! Everyone pitches in and does their jobs well - this is an environment of high performance and high expectations. If you are willing to hold yourself to a high standard, learn a lot and quick, and enjoy challenge - you will love the culture at BeMo. Growing company = your voice is heard and your opinions matter! You are asked for feedback on a continual basis which is so encouraging.A lot of room for growth here if you put in the work!

Pros

Amazing team, great leadership, open feedback/communication, positive work environment, super smart people to learn from

Cons

If you want a workplace where you can clock in and out, and do the minimum amounts, this is not for you - you need to be a dedicated, hard worker to succeed

Great work environment and supportive team.

BeMo is an amazing place to work if you like professional growth, development, and self-realization. Everybody at BeMo is a professional, hard-working member of the team. I think the most remarkable aspect of working at BeMo is that everyone is a responsible adult, who does not need someone breathing down their neck to do their tasks - I cannot think of one person on my team who is not qualified for their job.BeMo is also a very supportive environment where everyone is committed to a common goal. This is a unique, special opportunity to learn and become a highly qualified professional.

Pros

Great environment for learning and development, great management, amazing team, highly professional co-workers, great opportunity for self-realization

Cons

N/a

Mentoring Students in a Collaborative Work Environment

BeMo gives you the opportunity to work together in a team that cares about its employees and its students. As a consultant, you must start part-time to ensure you are a good fit for the team and its mission. The majority of your time will be spent mentoring students through the different stages of the admissions process. As you become established, there is room to expand in your role and help with other projects. There is some flexibility in your hours and high standards for your level of work.

Amazing company with amazing people!

Working at BeMo is a rewarding experience for sure. The work that we do in helping students achieve their academic and professional goals makes such a difference in their lives that it changes my life too. I love mentoring students while they pursue they dreams, and I also love working alongside a fantastic team of committed academic consultants. I feel both lucky and humbled to be part of this company.

Pros

Remote work, possibility to set your own schedule, working with students, having a standard operating procedure for every aspect of our job, which minimizes errors.

Cons

None I can think of right now.

An Amazing Place to Work!!!

I've recently joined the team at BeMo Academic Consulting and I already feel like part of the family. What I have discovered is an amazing group of people who are driven, dedicated, and very, very smart. It is a challenging role in all the right ways, and I look forward to seeing the company and the team continue to grow. The entire company has embraced the remote work culture and there is a diverse and wonderful group of people from around the world pulling together to help students achieve their goals.I highly recommend Bemo Academic Consulting as an employer!

Pros

The Company, The Culture, The Product, The People, Fully Remote

Cons

None that I have found so far.

Jobs at BeMo Academic Consulting