Belwood Poultry Ltd.

Farm Laborer1 review
Canada1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Bad place to work
The hours are long the pay is terrible the management is incompetent. Benefits are pay 50/50 and they also terrible. They're able to make you work extra hours with no extended breaks or no lunches. Mandatory holidays and I was also unable to take my vacation days.
Official response from Belwood Poultry Ltd.
5 February 2020
Thank you for your feedback as we are always looking to make improvements. It seems as though you may be referring to a neighbouring business with a similar operating name and not Belwood Poultry – as we do not have any farm labourers. We do have an optional agreement with our workers to work up to 60 hours during our peak times and require a minimum of 48 hours of availability per week. And overtime is paid after 44 hours in one week. However, we also provided 2 – 15 minute paid breaks and a 30 minute unpaid lunch. We are proud to state that we do not work any public holidays, as we all need to time to rest and relax with our families. We also post at the beginning of the year our black-out periods (for adequate preparation) and allow 2-4 employees off per week depending on the seasons and business needs.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Belwood Poultry Ltd.?