Belwood Poultry Ltd.

Belwood Poultry Ltd. Employee Reviews in Windsor, ON

Windsor, ON4 reviews
They dont help
They like to put the blame on everyone but themselves and a lack of training they put employees down in front of other employees there always yelling at employees and they dont care who here's.
Thing's about Belwood
I would say it is a good place to work...Just fast pace at time's ..Lots of turkey's to do...If you are oky with Cold its a good job for you.
Great job..
Great place
good staff and management are friendly and reasonable.. hardest part of the job is the end times changing .. but they are straight forward about it. benefits are great.
Official response from Belwood Poultry Ltd.
5 February 2020
Thanks for the review! We value the relationships that we have with all staff and are proud to offer a unique benefit package that includes Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability, Extended Health Benefits and a flexible health spending account. This allows our employees to "top up" their base coverage in whichever way suits their needs best. We understand that the varied end times can be hard, we provide an estimate but there is always the chance of breakdowns and other set backs that could extend the day when dealing with livestock.
great place to work
great boss, good employees, fast paced great place to learn new jobs. new skills. i cant only say the smells and blood could bother some, if you have a weak stomach stay away, its frusterating watching people come in knowing whats we do there and not stay past first break, excellant managment!
Pros
free lunchs benefits meeting new people
Cons
meeting new people a little drama.. breaks could be longer ;)
Official response from Belwood Poultry Ltd.
5 February 2020
Thank you for your feedback we appreciated it. We understand working Saturday is not always ideal, therefore, we offer company provided lunches during any Saturday’s that are worked. We also provided attendance bonuses of $50 per week during our peak seasons – just as a thank you!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Belwood Poultry Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4