Belwood Poultry Ltd.
Belwood Poultry Ltd. Employee Review

They dont help

21 April 2020
They like to put the blame on everyone but themselves and a lack of training they put employees down in front of other employees there always yelling at employees and they dont care who here's.
7 July 2020
Labourer (Former Employee) - Windsor, ON
Terrible experience! Dont work there from the floor to management back stabbers and rats. If your a man run as far away as you can go. Women run this place, dont know when your breaks are dont know when your going home.
Pros
Cons
A bunch
5 February 2020
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) - Windsor, ON
I would say it is a good place to work...Just fast pace at time's ..Lots of turkey's to do...If you are oky with Cold its a good job for you.
Great job..
24 January 2020
General Labourer (Current Employee) - Windsor, ON
good staff and management are friendly and reasonable.. hardest part of the job is the end times changing .. but they are straight forward about it. benefits are great.
Official response from Belwood Poultry Ltd.
5 February 2020
Thanks for the review! We value the relationships that we have with all staff and are proud to offer a unique benefit package that includes Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability, Extended Health Benefits and a flexible health spending account. This allows our employees to "top up" their base coverage in whichever way suits their needs best. We understand that the varied end times can be hard, we provide an estimate but there is always the chance of breakdowns and other set backs that could extend the day when dealing with livestock.