Belwood Poultry Ltd.
Belwood Poultry Ltd. Employee Review

Terrible experience

7 July 2020
Terrible experience! Dont work there from the floor to management back stabbers and rats. If your a man run as far away as you can go. Women run this place, dont know when your breaks are dont know when your going home.
Pros
Cons
A bunch
3 August 2020
I am sorry to read this, this is not the culture that we look to provide to our workforce. In Amherstburg it is an estimated break and lunch time due to the protection of animal welfare and security. End times vary as well, however, end times are estimated daily. Please reach out to Alexis in Human Resources so I can work to resolve any issues you have faced, even if not employed with us anymore - I would like to ensure this does not happen again.
10 March 2020
Same role
General Labourer (Former Employee) - Amherstburg, ON
was a terrible experience a black person can ever experience
I worked to the bone sabotaged and discriminated against by management supervisor and New HR
3 August 2020
I am sorry to hear this is how you felt working at Belwood Poultry. This is not the environment in which we are looking to provide to any of our workforce.
Please reach out to Alexis is Human Resources to address any concerns you may have faced. even if not currently employed - I want to ensure no one feels this way again.
10 February 2020
Same role
General Laborer (Former Employee) - Amherstburg, ON
The hours are great
Bonuses

And free saturday lunch if 8 hrs

Christmas party and benefits

Can get along with co worker

Option to become first aid or health safety
Pros
Hours
Cons
Rush time
3 August 2020
Thanks for the review! Those are all great points, we love to see our employees succeed! We know that Christmas and Thanksgiving Rush can be long for everyone and we thank you for your continued hard work and hope we show it with our Saturday lunches, holiday gifts and $250 in attendance bonuses :)
21 April 2020
Same location
Truck driver (Former Employee) - Windsor, ON
They like to put the blame on everyone but themselves and a lack of training they put employees down in front of other employees there always yelling at employees and they dont care who here's.
3 August 2020
Thank you for your feedback as we are always looking to make improvements. As a company we are extremely grateful for the hard work that our entire team puts forward and recognize that the turkey industry is different in many ways (even our lingo!) and are always looking to assist our employees in any way that we can by providing different tools such as trackers, white boards, meetings and more.