Belwood Poultry Ltd.
Belwood Poultry Ltd. Employee Review

Don’t recommend this place

8 December 2019
People leave left and right for a reason . Very little pay , worked to the bone to make sure before u leave for break all turkeys have to be done . Don’t know when you will finish for the end of the day .
5 February 2020
Thank you for your feedback as we are always looking to make improvements. As we inform all candidates regarding work environment as well as the hours of work. We are proud to pay based on performance and not on a wage grid – which allow our employees an unlimited earning potential. In order to meet the demands of our customers, it is expected that at times the workload will increase especially during our peak seasons. We do have an optional agreement with our workers to work up to 60 hours during our peak times and require a minimum of 48 hours of availability per week. Peak seasons are announced within the first week of the year for adequate preparation.
7 July 2020
Same role
Labourer (Former Employee) - Windsor, ON
Terrible experience! Dont work there from the floor to management back stabbers and rats. If your a man run as far away as you can go. Women run this place, dont know when your breaks are dont know when your going home.
Pros
Cons
A bunch
3 August 2020
I am sorry to read this, this is not the culture that we look to provide to our workforce. In Amherstburg it is an estimated break and lunch time due to the protection of animal welfare and security. End times vary as well, however, end times are estimated daily. Please reach out to Alexis in Human Resources so I can work to resolve any issues you have faced, even if not employed with us anymore - I would like to ensure this does not happen again.
10 March 2020
Same roleSame location
General Labourer (Former Employee) - Amherstburg, ON
was a terrible experience a black person can ever experience
I worked to the bone sabotaged and discriminated against by management supervisor and New HR
3 August 2020
I am sorry to hear this is how you felt working at Belwood Poultry. This is not the environment in which we are looking to provide to any of our workforce.
Please reach out to Alexis is Human Resources to address any concerns you may have faced. even if not currently employed - I want to ensure no one feels this way again.
6 December 2019
Same roleSame location
general labour (Current Employee) - Amherstburg, ON
the staff and mangement at bellwood were great, easy to get along with and helpful. i can tell that attendnace is really important to them... everyday is simliar but you have a lot of different jobs to try if you are eager and want to. i have benefits and get paid well for what i do... i would say the hardest part of the job is the smell some people hate it some dont mind it, you get used to it.
5 February 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback we really appreciate it. We love to hear when employees enjoy what they do! We are working hard as Belwood Poultry continues to grow.