This is a great question! We always start our recruitment process by bringing out potential candidates for a group information session (this is where we go over the specifics of the role, compensation and benefits, scheduling and answer any questions you may have about the role). After the information session, our recruiter reaches out for a final screening by phone. Once candidates are selected they will be contacted with information regarding orientation and their first day of work. This process could be as quick as a few days - or as long as week depending on the hiring needs at that time.
5 February 2020
1 day, they hire anyone.
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Belwood Poultry Ltd.?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Belwood Poultry Ltd.?One person answered
- What is Belwood Poultry Ltd. sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Belwood Poultry Ltd.?One person answered
- Do you hiring foreign workers?