Belvika Trade & Packaging

Belvika Trade & Packaging Employee Reviews for Packager

Packager3 reviews
Canada3 reviews
WORKED THERE AS A PART TIME AND DID MOSTLY THE NIGHT SHIFT AS I WAS STILL IN SCHOOL. THE WORKING ENVIRONMENT WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. IT WAS A PRODUCTIVE TEAM BASE WORKPLACE. I don't think I will be the right one to talk about the workplace culture because I really did not understand it. the hardest part of the job is the standing for 8 hour and 10 hour shifts. Management was good.
Pros
Teaches good team skills
Cons
No fun for workers.
Cheapskates don't give you a single chocolate even though they thrown out millions of brand new chocolates in the trash. They are extreme cheapskates. They throw out perfectly packaged products in trash but will not give it to employees.
Pros
Cons
Everything about this job
Typical day at work is a serious matter, it is the time that you have to give your best at anytime. It is also a place to be happy.
I learned that working is not about just working so you'll have money, it is about passion that satisfies you and others.

Management of time must be run wisely because without proper management, it will end into a disaster.

My co-workers are friends from work even when we are not in work, they are the ones that supports you when needed.

The hardest part of the job is when there are huge conflict between the staff and customer because it is the time when you have to deal with huge embarrassment but it is the time that you'll learn

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you received good compliments from the customer and the staff because it means that you are doing a great job in a task that was assigned to you.
Pros
Free lunches and overtime
Cons
nothing
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Belvika Trade & Packaging?