Belron Canada Employee Reviews

A good place to work overall.
Agent Senior (Former Employee) –  Montreal,Qc25 January 2019
Answer calls and e-mail.monitor and review quality with the employees. Take supervisor calls and follow up with upper management. Prep training and oversee the call center when the coaches on weekends. The management was ok but looking up only for themselves. The work culture was if you pat my back and I'll pat yours. The hardest part of the work is when you have to deal with the constant error in your paycheck. The most enjoyable part was to learn all types of glasses and new technologies.
Pros
super training and worked ambiance
Cons
Great people, poor working and management environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 January 2019
It all comes down to who are you working for. Choose your boss, not your job. Ask for ex-employees referrals and listen carefully. High turnover rate. Company culture may be a fit for some but high turnover rate speaks for itself.
Environnement
Technicienne automobile (Former Employee) –  montreal6 December 2018
Une entreprise avec une vision a long terme.
Environnement agréable et horaire flexible.
Les journées passent vite et enrichissants.
Pros
horaire flexible
Cons
rien
organized workplace
Glass claim customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 October 2018
During my time there I noticed that the call centre is very organized in terms of how to take the call and also if you are unsure of the answer, there is a database to get the answer without having to confirm with someone. This saves time and allows you to finish your call a respectable amount of time.
Pros
long breaks
micro-managing is exagerated
Service Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 August 2018
Sales of products (not needed) to customers should never happen anywhere in the business world. This company unfortunately does and pushes employees to do just that
une expérience très intéressante
Technicien automobile (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 June 2018
un grand merci au directeur régional et a tous les vendeurs et techniciens de Belron , nous travaillons dans un environnement familiale.
Pros
milieu familliale
Had a great team but no advancement opportunities
Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 May 2018
I enjoyed the job I was doing and was given the opportunity to work in inventory management but was never given the title or the salary to go along with the job I was doing for over 2yrs.
Pros
Hours and flexibility
Cons
No opportunity for advancement
Environnement de travail productif et agréable
Superviseur Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC3 May 2018
Beaucoup de défis pour structurer les services aux participants du programme Alcomètre, tout en bonifiant les revenus.
Pros
Equipe, Voiture
service au client
Représentant en assurance (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 April 2018
donner en excellent service au client afin de le satisfaire.
Bon support
Coordonnateur de la gestion documentaire (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 March 2018
Inventaire des plans et devis.
gestion de la documentation technique.
Pros
Bon support
Culture de l'entreprise
Représentante aux réclamations (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 February 2018
Jaime beaucoup le fais que les appels ce suive mais ne ce resemble pas.

J'ai appris à me perfectionner dans mes taches, à valoriser et tenir compte des forces de chacun, l'entreprise participe énormément à la réussite de ses employés.

Reconnaître les forces et l'implication de chacun est très important.

L'aspect le plus difficile est de ne pas pouvoir concilier travail famille.

L'aspect le plus agréable est l'horaire de travail que je bénéficie du a mon ancienneté
Pros
Boni selon le rendement
Cons
Pause repas de 30 min
A great work environenment
À titre d'Agent centre contact client (Former Employee) –  Montreal-nord, QC12 September 2017
We had to take calls to help customer complete their vehicles glass claims while promoting our own glass shops by inciting the customers to go make their reparation there instead of the competition. We had the best techniciens and offered the best materials so it was a real pleasure to refer them.

In the process I had the chance to learn a lot about insurances procedures and it widened my horizon regarding this specific type of business. Errors have a direct impact on the customers so we where working very hard in order not to make any! There is a lot of trust put on the employees and transparency is a strong point of the workplace culture. As such it was a nice mix of rigor and independancy.

The volume of calls could vary a lot depending of the weather and the time of the year. It was a nice challenge. As such the managers truly appreciated all the efforts we put in our work and we could always count on them. Making sure the customers where happy was one of our highest priority which made the job all the more enjoyable.

I would recommend Belron to anyone to be honest. The president make regular podcasts in order to keep us up to date and show the impact that we have on the company, the progression we made and unifying us toward a common purpose.
Pros
very dynamic, amazing team spirit, management take care of their employees, excellent advantages, competitive salary.
Cons
Constant changes in the management team
A revolving door of futility
Glass Technician (Former Employee) –  Alberta11 September 2017
This company is plagued with more executives and managers and administrators with made up titles than it has workers. The raises, if at all are based on popularity instead of merit or experience.There is no transparency and even less accountability for wages.
Disgusting executives-first culture.
A revolving door of new employees.
Cons
Unpredictable hours, low pay, poor treatment, no direction
Working
Worker (Former Employee) –  Alberta7 September 2017
Not everyone was treated equally in terms of pay and respect for doing the same job. Extremely stressful work environment and poor mangement. Often sent home without warning when it was slow.
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
Low paying job
Environnement d esprit s equipe
Agent service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 July 2017
Etre mentalement pret a servir les clients, toujours pret a tout faire pour satisfaire le client.
Pros
Opportunite d avancement
Cons
Moins de 35hr par semaine
The salary does not justify our work with the experience, n'or does it have employee appreciation
Retention Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 June 2017
The team leaders have much to learn , the boss has never done any of the hands on work himself. There are lots of different employees at different salaries doing the same work as others. Not much appreciation towards employees
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Repetitive, not much chance of advancment. No x-mas party.
Worst company in the glass business
Glass Technician (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL22 June 2017
You will be tossed to the wolves with
No training, lack of respect, low pay, only one shortened break per shift! Tells their employees they are useless, stupid and are better off hanging theirselves.
All back stabbing employees. Non union so they will walk over you every chance they get. Not a safe environment. No safely used and lack of proper tools.
Get the job done fast and sloppy with the lowest of quality and care.

DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB!
You are warned.
Pros
Walking away and never look back
Cons
Everything about that company is awful
Belle compagnie avec sécurité d'emploi
Manager Operations (Current Employee) –  Montreal18 May 2017
Je travaille depuis plusieurs années comme gestionnaires chez Belron et pour avoir fait quelques compagnies auparavant, Belron est une compagnie qui traite bien ses employés. Salaire compétitif et avantages sociaux intéressant et flexibles.
Pros
Avantages sociaux, sécurité d'emploi
Cons
Samedi a l'occasion
Interesting company with lot of challenges
Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Canada25 April 2017
Company always looking about reaching the best customer experience.
Main goal is to be the best in class regarding auto glass industry in Canada.
Strong relationship with many customers.
Company always looking for improvement, to stay one step ahead of competitors.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 January 2017
I enjoyed working for the company with some amazing colleagues .My learning experience was very great but felt management for my department needs to improve. I felt they were biased to some .Being honest and open is not appreciated. The department lacks a vision and no recognition.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Belron Canada. Our community is ready to answer.