BELLWYCK PACKAGING SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

2.1Job Security & Advancement
Very high work load and low pay. Old machines. No training
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 January 2018
Hired for one job and required to take on many jobs. Outdated/broken down machines.
No training next to no communication from management unless you worked in the office.
VERY high turn around rate. People come and go.
In my 2 months of employment I didnt meet 1 person who liked Bellwyck. Mostly due to very high work load and very low pay.
No training
Pros
Cons
Old machines and no resources. Low pay.
Productive and fun workplace
packer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 June 2017
I had the most fun at this job. The job was not stressful, I barely lifted anything heavy, and I did not break a sweat during this job at all. Lots of people were promoted including myself when we continually worked at our best.
Great Starter Job
Structural Design Assistant (Former Employee) –  Markham12 September 2015
Worked as assistant to Structural Designers. Tedious work, but easy going throughout day. Willing to flex hours to fit best. Great work environment, fun staff.
happy to leave.
shiflead (Former Employee) –  0004 April 2015
.working with outdated machines. .Hostile environment, coworkers consistently untruthful just to save their .Company seems to be in disarray, bad planning .I would describe this company like a dictatorial regime. And no I am not upset .
Pros
O..please.
Cons
Its a third party company.
Employee moral lacking.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC5 November 2013
The best thing about Bellwyck was the work life balance. I had two young children and was always offered flexibility in my schedule when and if needed.
The staff turnover was definitely an issue. There were many people who were let go or quit over short periods of time. This is due to poor management on many levels.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with supervisors/management who were disrespectful and micromanagers.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my peers (not management) who were all great people.
Pros
Great work life balance.
Cons
Toxic work environment including disrespectful coworkers and micromanaging supervisors.
Im compatible to any job.
Factory Worker (Part-timer) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 September 2013
My typical day at work is when i always have to wake up so early to get in to the work but i did it and i finally believe to my self that i can do it.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
hustle to get work moving.
Pressman  (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON3 July 2013
well organized, sociable co-workers. Sometimes a lack of communication between management & workers.
Pros
medical & dental benefits.
Cons
Little to no resources available
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 October 2012
Too few staff for the workload, and little to no resources made available to enable staff to develop, or even to just achieve every day successes. Zero respect or appreciation for the staff. I worked an average 60-65 hour week, till I just burnt out. It stings my professionalism, but I would strongly recommend anyone to avoid working for this company.