Hands – on experience in Health Care Aides
• Successfully trained in Optimal Support and Care Planning, Death and Grieving Process, Medication Assistance, Mobility, Transfer and Lifting techniques, Cognitive/Perceptual Disorders, Meal preparation and Household Management
• Over 8 years of experience working with seniors and a good understanding of support services for seniors and persons with disabilities
• Strong sense of responsibility work independently or in a team
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral skills.
• Flexible with positive attitude towards learning and accepting challenges.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in a high demand environment effectively.