Bellami Hair Employee Reviews

1.7Job Security & Advancement
Toxic, unorganized and if you love yourself STAY AWAY
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Simi Valley, CA3 January 2019
Believe the reviews you read even if they are older. This company hasn’t changed one bit, every negative review is completely true.
If you value your mental health do not work here. They lie, there is tons of favoritism going on, they think they can pay you a higher amount and make you do whatever they want. It’s very unorganized and has no structure, the CEO has the biggest ego ever. HR is extremely RUDE and management is awful. If you get hired you will soon see how horrible it is. Stay away and go read reviews on other websites to see and compare how horrible this place is.
Cons
The problem is within corporate rather than the actual store locations
Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NY1 September 2018
This was a very stressful environment to work for because corporate is extremely UNORGANIZED. Within a month of working there, the company was constantly changing their policies. They never provided the salon with the supplies they need. The company also didn't pay me for days that I had worked and it took them around a week just to finally send me the amount they owed me, after emailing them every day for the status of my paycheck they would still come up with excuses on why they had not sent it in the mail. Save yourself the headache and find another employer that is actually going to pay you.
Pros
Pay & 1 Hour Lunch Break
Cons
There are no benefits towards the employees
Stressful/low morale
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CA19 June 2018
Management is very poor & they don't provide their employees with the right tools to be successful. Its a very negative work environment with lots of big egos running the company.
Bellami Hair.
WAREHOUSE/LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Simi Valley, CA1 February 2018
Stressful enviornment, My direct report is an IT and was put as the manager in charge of all warehouse and logistics operations. Has no clue of the business. Very hard to work with,
Pros
Owner treats employees well
Cons
Staff is not allocated in proper fields.
New business in CA
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CA10 July 2014
I love the business and the owner itself, however, it is not a corporate environment enough for me as I am used to. There was no training for role that I was in and I had to figure things out myself.
Cons
No benefits such as health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bellami Hair. Our community is ready to answer.

1.7