Bell

Bell Employee Reviews

Canada2,416 reviews

Found 2,416 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,463 reviews
canadasaletargetmobilitycentrealiantcommissiontelecommunication

Productive place to work with great people.

Featured review

Bell selected this as a representative review
Productive place to work with great people. Great benefits and culture. Great support to expand knowledge and skills of the job. Many people end up staying long term.

It depends where you work

High performance culture. Not a place to innovate.

Pros

Colleagues

Cons

Leadership

Insights into Bell

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Overall satisfaction

Work culture is great

Work culture is great. Team members and manager were supportive. Overall culture was good. Incentives were great.Bell's office building is beautiful and overall a very nice company.

Not the best place to work

This is a company that offers very little training and exceptionally high standards. They are sales focused to the point the customer doesn't matter as long as you close the sale. The commission there is great and I made alot of money, but it takes its toll on you after some time. If they decide that they don't want to invest in you, forget ever trying to get a fair opportunity.

Pros

Great commission. Some of the managers are good people

Cons

A overall negative atomsphere

Fun as something temporary.

Work / Life Balance can be difficult, potential to make a lot of money but also spend a lot while doing the job. If you are looking for something temporary with uncapped commissions.

Great place to upgrade your skills

Horrible place to work. They give you time off every year but then penalized you for taking it. They claim their all about mental health but cause mental health issues with their employees. Never will I ever work there again.

Très pourrie

Mauvaise condition de travail et mauvais salaire mauvaise habitude..exposer à la chaleur d été et au froid de l hiver et surtout au danger de l échelle et au danger chez les client parfois

Growth and experience

I loved learning and adapting. Implementing new concepts in store design. My team was happy and our manager supported us in our roles. Training team members and supporting stores.

Terrible company/ Avoid!

Horrible company, management are just bunch of bone head that never change or admit their decision is wrong. Annual review is a joke, its all about how hard to suck up to them during the year. Also dont use the service this company provide, its much more expensive than its competitors.

Highly stressful

Stressful environment. All about stats, no care for employees. Not very loyal to employees that had been there for many years. In the beginning was ok place to work changed alot over the years.

Manager should be changed and people should be hired who are not corrupt

This company used to be very professional couple of years back but no more .totally indian culture ,manager do lot of favouritism only promote and give good leads to ppl from similar background!! this place is no longer good place to work!

Salaire

Manque un peu de salaire par rapport au autre poste que j'ai vue

Pros

PAS ASEZ ACTIVITÉ

Cons

SALAIRE

Best tech, and perhaps the best environment.

Amazing facilities, with a visionary approach. Working in an environment that pushes for innovation keeps the work fresh and interesting. Additionally attracts people from all facets of life, so doesn't take long to feel at home.

Learning and advanced place

Amazing company to work with. Great benefits provided and in addition to that, staff and management is very understanding. They always keep on helping without any pressure at work.

Worked on Contract with Bell Mobility

The job paid poorly and they should have hired someone with less experience because I was bored out of mind. I could feel my IQ dropping every day. Would not work for Bell ever again, Absolutely hated it. The people were nice to work with, but it was funny Management thought I was interested to becoming permanent. They use old technology, they are still using conference bridges, they need to move into this century.

Pros

Remote work

Cons

I was bored...

Don't work here, unless you're desperate for work

I don't recommend working here....Bell may run the "Lets Talk program...but they would mentally stress their staff with their stats. They have fired my colleagues over the years for their stats. The Managers/directors are liars.

Pros

Guaranteed paycheck/if you met stats for the month the payout could be great

Cons

Hours NOT flexible/working for a bunch of liars

Management is a bit out there, hard to reach

Bell does not keep the sales teams informed, markets are divided, long term clients moved from rep to rep with no regard to customer satisfaction.I don't believe Bell is looking out for their clients, only their share holders.

Pros

Pension fund is solid, you can save money here

Cons

Bell!

Not a pleasant experience

A place to learn to appreciate other work places and understand what real stressful job means you will learn to achieve and deliver under stresss.

Pros

There was a time where bell had a lot of pros

Cons

stress

Don’t get sucked in.

This company will say anything to snow you into thinking this is a career. It is not. Very deceptive company, no work/life balance and constant stress. They say no day is the same and they were right. The environment is a constant hot and cold atmosphere. If you sell, they like you.

Pros

Decent pay for the job

Cons

No work life balance, constant pressure to upsell, pressure to do what’s right for the company not the customer, no breaks

Not great work

Lots of problems with OSL in Toronto, not a flexible person, only interested in his own well being.Door to door sales was a horrible experience and you exceed greatly if you lie to the customer about the sale.Sales prices are good at first, but lots of deception in the contract.

Cons

Great place to work if you are an innovative thinker

I loved working at Bell! People were very open to innovative thinking and doing things a different way was encouraged. Those with initiative were always rewarded.

Pros

Room for advancement, innovative culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement