Bell

Bell Employee Reviews

Canada2,417 reviews

Found 2,417 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,464 reviews
canadasaletargetmobilitycentrealiantcommissiontelecommunication

Productive place to work with great people.

Featured review

Bell selected this as a representative review
Productive place to work with great people. Great benefits and culture. Great support to expand knowledge and skills of the job. Many people end up staying long term.

Great place

Overall, it is good people and great and interesting work.You learn lots and people are supportive.Sometimes meetings on weekends but that got better.

Pros

Great wfh options

Cons

Some mgrs much better than others

Insights into Bell

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Overall satisfaction

Thank

Very good place to work at definitely recommend. Management was fun and motivated me to do better. Anyone working into getting into the sales industry should work with bell

Pros

Free

Cons

Good

Good company to work with . Have some great benefits plus commission . But commission is now always on time .Good company to gain the experience in telecommunications and customer service centric environment .

Very positive environment

I really enjoyed working with the people at Bell they had a great personality and a great positive attitude. The technology was great to work with management was great to work with. Team members were always there to help and I felt I was always there to help them. They really appreciate it what I brought to the table and I appreciate it then recognize it when I brought to the table.

Would not recommend working at Bell

Bell lays off people a lot. Job security is very poor as they tend to outsource a lot of teams to save money, which results in poor customer experience and tons of layoffs for Canadian jobs. Very low opportunities for career growth and advancements due to the constant hiring freezes.

Pros

Cons

Tons of layoffs, pay is not competitive

Productive and fun

The day to day hour requirement is fine however sometimes late nights are required and you do not get paid for the overtime worked during those days. Overall I would say it is okay.

Stay away especially if it is contract work.

3-month contract with them felt like a life sentence. Management keeps yelling at employees and tries to separate people who seem to be getting close. The task completed seems redundant, they claim it's for company culture, but really you are sticking text that spells out Bell.

Cons

Long hours Poor Management

Good company

I wish I would of stayed longer, but it was a hard design at the end. Great perks and chimps for sale. Got to learn the basics of chimps and banana salad.

Job was alright too bad covid screwed me for 2 weeks then just never heard back

If you wanna be let go due to covid this is the place to go And not hear anything back Quiet job overall too bad the malls 100 years old so it’s dead 24/8 so you just sit around all day

Pros

Quiet

Cons

Dead a lot

Culture à revoir

Culture vicieuse et très politique. Il faut aimer la hiérarchie. Peu de considération. Certains dirigeants manquent de savoir-être, on se croirait dans une jungle.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Loved working here and they had great people! The environment was very friendly and I was trained on the job right away. Good mentoring was provided and great benefits

Great job for part time role

Worked at Bell for 6 yrs and i met some fantastic people. The commission structure changed a couple of times which was my only issue but other than that, great environment.

Horrible

Horrible place to work. Terrible pay and terrible hours. Not to mention being yelled at all day by customers. I would not recommend working here to anyone!

Slavery, work for free

If you have a chance find another job. It is a shame for Bell to pay so miserable money for such a hard and exhaustive work, unless you are 18 y.o and just starting your lifeway. Management is good and working here feels like you are really in the family but this is for the reason to squeeze you upto the maximum

It’s a job which isn’t too complex

Pay is minimum with compensation. Benefits were great. Some managers and regional managers are arrogant. Expect constant short staffing. Team members were awesome. Expect your feet to hurt.

sale reps

co-workers are really friendly and fun, I learnt a lot from this job and would definitely recommend people work here as a start. however in the long term, I don't see many promotion possibilities.

Not a good place to work at

They spent weeks on training then they say forget what they teach you in training and aspect you to work flawlessly even after the work is way different than training. All the best for that.

Pros

Cons

Almost everything

Not a good place to be

No matter what you do it is never enough. You are always asked to do more and more but again it will never be enough for them. They will work you to the ground until you are burnt out

Fun to work with Bell Mobility

I am working as a project manager with Bell Mobility for Zone 18 , Region 1 - OntarioPeople are good , bosses are good , lot to learn , very collaborative. I am working as a contractor , so naturally there would not be so many perks as that of the on-role employees . But no complaints , as i happy with i am having at Bell .

Pros

work at your own time - no stress / fun to work enviornment

Cons

comparatively less pay

Terrible company/ Avoid!

Horrible company, management are just bunch of bone head that never change or admit their decision is wrong. Annual review is a joke, its all about how hard to suck up to them during the year. Also dont use the service this company provide, its much more expensive than its competitors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement