Bell Employee Review

Fun friendly work environment with excellent management.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  West Vancouver, BC, Canada24 July 2014
A typical day at work consists of greeting new/existing clients who need a new phone, are looking to bundle bell services, technical support with devices, etc. Taking care of back end stuff ie. Inventory check, stock recieving, etc.

Working in sales, I learned it is very important to listen to what the client is saying. Find out what the clients needs are, and find the best solution for them. Sometimes, the latest and greatest product won't be the best for every client.

As far as management goes I've been lucky enough to have awesome managers at all my jobs. This one in particular, as they (3 separate managers since starting at Bell) know just what to do/say to help you improve as a person as well as help increase efficiency/effectiveness.

Co-workers have been great as well. I've gotten to know/learn a lot about the people I've worked with at Bell and their all very nice people. I've made a few friendships outside of work, through the company during my time there.

The most difficult part of the job was the pressure to hit a (high) target in a low traffic area. Although the store and mall had seen a decline in clientele, targets were the same as the year prior to construction (if not higher) in some cases. That being said, I was able to maintain good numbers with the company during my time there.

The job had many enjoyable parts, but, being around genuinely friendly colleagues who weren't out to take your sale, instead work as a team and help team-sell was very important to me. Management knowing when the team needed a morale boost was also very important.
Pros
Occasional free lunch if you performed well on a specific day.
Cons
Inconsistent scheduling/hours.

Other Bell Employee Reviews

environnement de travail très agréable
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 April 2018
ça a été agreable de partager cette Bell(e) experience avec mes collègues dans le respect et l'entr'aide .
Proerty Management Services
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON20 April 2018
Manage over 300+ sites when they sold our division.
Develop and write computer programs to track budgets, maintenance routine and building data.
Install compute4s and trail 100+ on their operation.
Pros
Work all the overtime for free you want
Cons
On call 7/24

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.