Bell Employee Review

Lovely place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 January 2014
A typical day at work consist of interacting with costumers, making sure they were happy with their service and selling promotions. I learned a few things in the period of time that I was there. I received the experience of working at a call centre, experience with sales and how to deal with over the edge costumers. The management was amazing they were willing to train and help you at anytime you may stumble. Co workers were really friendly and warming and were willing to help out when help was needed. The hardest part about working with Bell would have to be dealing with the angry costumers and trying your best to calm them down and work out the problem. What i loved about working at Bell was working with costumers/people. Working and interacting with new people from all over the world made my days at work wonderful.

Other Bell Employee Reviews

Typical Day
Sr. Product Manager, IoT (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 May 2018
Everyday is a new day and be ready to change course in this dynamic environment. Change is inevitable and the company is going through transition continuously.
Decent work place
Junior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS20 May 2018
It was a nice place to work, although boring. They never have enough work for the students and typically will go a full month without a computer so they stick you with reading any reports they can find online which are not relevant to your job, just to keep you doing something.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.