Bell Employee Review

Room for advancment or career change
Customer  (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 May 2013
Informative materials and procedures for every tasks were readily available via Bell intranet. Many free courses to take via/intranet to further your education/career. One stop shopping, or 1st call resolution was what we were all trained to do withing time.,which made us an asset to the company and opened more doors of opportunity within Bell. I enjoyed meeting different types of customers on the phone and learning how to deal with each type of obstacle and managing a win-win situation. It was difficult with the irate customers at first,but with time and tools I wasn't afraid of these calls any longer and looked forward to the challenge,and difusing the customer and regaining the customers trust and loyalty with Bell ,and loved it so much i transferred into a bell job where i took irrate/complaints all day.I found it satisfying and learned new things everyday.
Pros
I enjoyed my job it gave me a big satisfaction at the end of the day.
Cons
Job was contracted out over seas

Other Bell Employee Reviews

environnement de travail très agréable
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 April 2018
ça a été agreable de partager cette Bell(e) experience avec mes collègues dans le respect et l'entr'aide .
Proerty Management Services
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON20 April 2018
Manage over 300+ sites when they sold our division.
Develop and write computer programs to track budgets, maintenance routine and building data.
Install compute4s and trail 100+ on their operation.
Pros
Work all the overtime for free you want
Cons
On call 7/24

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.