Bell Employee Review

productive, experimental, fun, educational, and friendly
Bell Canada Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 February 2014
Working for Bell has been great, everyday I learn something new. The job at hand can be stressful but very rewarding. I retain customers, by offering promotions that best suits their needs and educate them on bell services. I learned the ropes of Bell and other companies as well. My co-workers and management were very pleasant and useful, fun to work with and very entertaining. The hardest part of the job would be the new tools that we would have to learn in less than an hour, other than that the job is pretty straight forward and fun. The most enjoyable part of the job is retaining a customer who is very irate. It is the best feeling in the world, to make a customer happy, that is my main goal.

Other Bell Employee Reviews

a fun place for sure. Good experience in general.
Data Associate in FTTB Design (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 April 2018
Robust, power house as a company. Feels complete trust and ease.
If one job seeker finds a permanent position, doesnot need to look back again.
Management is highly experienced and confident of their state in the job market. Hardest part of job is to understand what exactly needed :0 Then things easy.
Pros
Cons
as contractor no job security!
Good place to retire
Senior Project Manager - Information Technology (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 April 2018
if you're looking for something safe where things move slowly and you need lots of agreement then you've found the right place. People have adapted to this pace and its incredibly hard to change due to poltics and red tape. More who you know than what you know.
Pros
Good work life balance if you can stand the pace
Cons
Pay is low, company relies on students, old timers who are hanging on to the defined benefit pension, . New hires won't have that option

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.