Bell Employee Review

Enjoyable, fast paced, highly productive and newly rennovated break rooms
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 July 2014
The greatest benefit working at Bell was the experience received working in a fast past, constantly changing environment. Dealing with different projects and initiatives and change in direction made me alert and allowed me to develop skills in prioritization and managing expectations.

I learned that you can not please everyone at all times, however providing guidelines and setting work back schedules allowed me to provide all partners involved the progress made on projects as well as completion dates and milestones achieved.

I would spend the beginning part of the day responding to e-mails and handling any outstanding issues or last minute demands.
I would prioritize what I would needed to complete for that day. In conjunction with my weekly plans this helped me with organizing my schedule.

I had the option of taking 30 minutes or 1 hr for lunch and coffee, tea, water was readily available.

The most enjoyable part of the job, was the recognition we received for a job well done, not to mention the colleagues I had were all wonderful.

It was an open environment and we had the ability to speak with VPs, Directors and management freely.

The company took care of providing break room facilities where they provided TVs, ipads, pool tables, and other activities to spend time and relax.
Pros
benefits, coffee stations

Other Bell Employee Reviews

Do not trust management
Network and VOIP Technician (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 May 2018
Bell can promise a great paying job where you hide in a corner and do menial work until you retire.

Be ready to dedicate your entire life to work, sacrificing all weekends, nights, and holidays to work for this company.

Don't trust the managers, they will stab you in the back and take all credit for your ideas.
Pros
Great pay, job security
Cons
No work life balance, backstabbing management
Stressful creates a mood of negative don't look forward to going to work
Telecommunication Cable/Fiber I&R Technician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 May 2018
The company needs a lot of work in many areas pertaining to the proper treatment of employees regarding accommodations and opportunities within the company.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Forced to work weekends and Holidays 20 mins Lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.