Bell

3.7Pay & benefits

Found 1,074 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,906 reviews
canadasaletargetmobilitycentrealiantcommissiontelecommunication

Great company

Great company only missing the listening of the employees for some advancement. One big negative point: they don’t respect the mental health of employees when they are in need…

As long as you are a hard worker with over 20 years experience you will be given a package

No work life balance. Management throws you under the bus every opportunity possible to make them look better. Overtime is mandatory but never ever paid. Weekends and overnight mandatory but no overtime paid. Such a horrible experience.

Insights into Bell

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good hob

The job was good but the schedule is terrible and you get 1 weekend off in a quarter. Yiu have tow work outside in winter nights till 9 pm on weekdays.

Pros

Company car

Cons

Long days

Productive work place

Good management , Good benefit, Excellent work life balance , Well organised , Encourage initiative , Free gym at the campus. Encourage talk about mental health.

boys club

if you are male and good at sales this would be a great job for you. if you are a woman advancement within the company is rare. but because its sales you are always expected to sell more. good luck with in person sales when everything is moving online!

Customer focused, positive attitude, empathy and good listening skills

Customer focused, positive attitude, empathy and good listening skillsGood time managementclimate of trust with the client Flexible schedules that help you achieve a better work/life balance

Stressful

You are a number to a major corporation. If you cannot get it done they will find someone who can. The work is hard and always at heights. Take years to progress through seniority because of the size of the company. But the pay is okay

Not bad

Not a bad work environment. There is room to grow and you learn alot about yourself through talkinng to different people door to door. You also learn about people.

Pros

Self development

Cons

Good if work work from home

Mixed work in this department sometimes busy and sometimes slow. Your Team leader makes difference earlier team leader was good but at Waterloo location team leader sucks they pin point small things. Once you are given yellow card you get high chances of receiving red card soon you are under their radar after doing mistake. No point in part of union they will not stand for you.

Pros

Good Overtime

Cons

Not other incentives

Great

Lots of upside. Never a dull moment. Everyone was allowed to say their ideas. People could work bybthemselves or in a group, whichever was better for yourself.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Forced overtime

Good company to work for

If you are a good sales rep, you'll not find it difficult to work here, good benefits, not competitive in terms of pay and they treat you like a part-time employee even if you work full time. Good company to work for nonetheless because they give out awesome benefits and good RRSP and ESP programs.

Bell is a great place to work, it might change from dept to another

Our team is a great team of team work and respect.Our bosses are great guys, they respect us and appreciate the hard work the team does.Volume of work is gigantic

Pros

Respect, stability, security, safety…

Cons

Hard schedule, long hours

Good people, okay pay

A lot of good work, but pay is not competitive. If living outside larger cities, little opportunity for advancement. Overall a good employer, flexible environment.

great, company just needs to learn more appreciation

Company doesn’t appreciate hard work from employees and makes it hard to have a work/life balance. I appreciate my time there but not paid enough for the time you put in.

Bell is a good company to work for

Salaries are generally mediocre but benefits are definitely higher than average. Bell is a good stepping stone, especially in Canada; honestly, the reputation crosses borders. The environment is very calm and stress-free.

Great place to work!

If you like change and welcome continuous learning it is a place to work. Lots of opportunities for advancement and room to grow your skills! Great team energy!

Hard to get promoted past store manager sure to limited roles. Otherwise great, managers make 55k-75k and have a lot of job security. Non stressful job.

Great sales job

Worked here for a while and love the culture, compensation and the company is extremely supportive. Only thing I can think of that would be a con is that they relocate you constantly.

Awesome

Good training, great management. Enjoyed my night shift position as well as my agent chat position. Work at home was very convenient. Train on-site then bring equipment home.

Environnement de travail très soutenu, bonne esprit d'équipe, salaire et avantages sociaux très bien.

Une journée normale chez Bell dépend des nouvelles demandes parfois urgentes, il faut gérer nos priorités, faire le suivi, analyser les coûts.

Pros

Bonne gestion et suivi des interrogations.

Cons

Un peu de stress face à des demandes urgentes.

Not a great place to work at

Not a workplace I could see my growth. Probably my experience was not that much but in my limited work experience over there I felt lack of openness and opportunities for growing further.

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Culture, Work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement