Bell

Clear

Found 902 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,906 reviews
canadasaletargetmobilitycentrealiantcommissiontelecommunication

Great place to learn

I worked with the Data & Analytics team as a project manager and while I was at Bell, I learning increased due to new technology and tools I was exposed to, even as a contractor. To a large extent, my development was in my hands so I leveraged connections and relationships to learn those new technologies and tools.Culture is great within the CoE I worked, there was mutual respect, people joked and had fun and your differences and boundaries were respected. The team was quite diverse which I think created a learning experience for everyone.Pay isn’t great and isn’t competitive to industry of what similar telecoms or tech businesses at Bell Canada, however, if you want to learn, I’d say it’s a great place to get exposed to new tech and tools.

Excellent place to work

I loved going into work everyday. The pay was great and the experence being a summer sutend was incredible. Not only did a learn a great deal about networking, I made some great friends along the way.

Insights into Bell

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Everything great

The job is great. Salary is great. Target is genuine. Management should be more in sales role and be on ground. Coaching needs improvement. Salary is good. Should introduce greeters.

Collaborative team, fun place but be ready to work hard !

A typical day at work is 7.5 hours for employees.Your can apply for continuous Learning.Some team has a baby-foot tableMost teams are working in Agile mode

Pros

Good team spirit

Cons

Excellence expected !

Good company to work for

If you are a good sales rep, you'll not find it difficult to work here, good benefits, not competitive in terms of pay and they treat you like a part-time employee even if you work full time. Good company to work for nonetheless because they give out awesome benefits and good RRSP and ESP programs.

Bell is a great place to work, it might change from dept to another

Our team is a great team of team work and respect.Our bosses are great guys, they respect us and appreciate the hard work the team does.Volume of work is gigantic

Pros

Respect, stability, security, safety…

Cons

Hard schedule, long hours

Good people, okay pay

A lot of good work, but pay is not competitive. If living outside larger cities, little opportunity for advancement. Overall a good employer, flexible environment.

Excellent

très bon endroit pour travaiiler, bonne atmosphère

Pros

liberté

Cons

suivi rigoureux

Great sales job

Worked here for a while and love the culture, compensation and the company is extremely supportive. Only thing I can think of that would be a con is that they relocate you constantly.

Environnement de travail très soutenu, bonne esprit d'équipe, salaire et avantages sociaux très bien.

Une journée normale chez Bell dépend des nouvelles demandes parfois urgentes, il faut gérer nos priorités, faire le suivi, analyser les coûts.

Pros

Bonne gestion et suivi des interrogations.

Cons

Un peu de stress face à des demandes urgentes.

Not a great place to work at

Not a workplace I could see my growth. Probably my experience was not that much but in my limited work experience over there I felt lack of openness and opportunities for growing further.

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Culture, Work environment

Fun but needed better management

My manager wasn't great but overall a good learning opportunity and a fun group of people. Did a bunch of group activities which was paid for by Bell.Work life balance was good.

Good company to work for in a fast-paced collaborative environment

Overall, great people at the organization and good collaborative culture. Really dynamic competitive environment. Senior leadership focus on results and top-line where I think there is room for improvement to focus on the people as well. Compensation could be higher.

it's good

work there for a year. the culture is friendly. fast past environment. friendly co-workerit's good for anyone who want to applydbgs sjbhjfgs hsdnhgjs sdf

Great place

Overall, it is good people and great and interesting work.You learn lots and people are supportive.Sometimes meetings on weekends but that got better.

Pros

Great wfh options

Cons

Some mgrs much better than others

Very positive environment

I really enjoyed working with the people at Bell they had a great personality and a great positive attitude. The technology was great to work with management was great to work with. Team members were always there to help and I felt I was always there to help them. They really appreciate it what I brought to the table and I appreciate it then recognize it when I brought to the table.

Would not recommend working at Bell

Bell lays off people a lot. Job security is very poor as they tend to outsource a lot of teams to save money, which results in poor customer experience and tons of layoffs for Canadian jobs. Very low opportunities for career growth and advancements due to the constant hiring freezes.

Pros

Cons

Tons of layoffs, pay is not competitive

Stay away especially if it is contract work.

3-month contract with them felt like a life sentence. Management keeps yelling at employees and tries to separate people who seem to be getting close. The task completed seems redundant, they claim it's for company culture, but really you are sticking text that spells out Bell.

Cons

Long hours Poor Management

Culture à revoir

Culture vicieuse et très politique. Il faut aimer la hiérarchie. Peu de considération. Certains dirigeants manquent de savoir-être, on se croirait dans une jungle.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Loved working here and they had great people! The environment was very friendly and I was trained on the job right away. Good mentoring was provided and great benefits

A good company to work for if you want to learn and grow. It is fast-paced so can be hectic but the teams are really nice. Lots of opportunities to move around.

Pros

Competitive Wages, Can build a career, Opportunities to grow

Cons

Can be stressful at times like any job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement