Bell logo
Happiness score is 52 out of 100Below average

Bell Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,459 reviews

Not a pleasant experience

A place to learn to appreciate other work places and understand what real stressful job means you will learn to achieve and deliver under stresss.

Pros

There was a time where bell had a lot of pros

Cons

stress

Productivity

Excellent, customer services, technical support, internet technology , iptv, computer troubleshooting, billing department, dispatch, job training , tv programming

I enjoyed my 1 year working at Bell, great place to learn experiance. Workplace culture was very supportive among my co-workers. close to a lot of food places.

Co-workers are great

The management focus on numbers rather then the technicians completed work. Under payed and pressured to work to complete orders above what is asked of them. The job is a great one if it the management didn't push so much for higher number rather the satisfied customer service and retention.

Pros

working with other technicians who are amazing

Cons

very long hours and only one day of per week

Very fun environment

A very laid back, yet strict environment. It was never a dull moment working at Bell, always busy and socializing. A day in the life would consist of going to my cubicle where I would log in to my account and open tools upon tools, that were utilized to help the customers. The job was always interesting and every changing. I was there only 4 months before having to relocate and I had done training twice on new products! talk about a changing environment and every learning growth! very awesome place and enjoyed it very much!

overall positive environment to work in with good people.

For the majority, I can say working at Bell Mobility was an interesting and challenging place to work. I learned so much over the years and every day was an experience worth going through. Management for the most part dealt with me in a professional manner as well as my co workers. The hardest part of the job is learning to never take anything personal and knowing that it is just a job. The most enjoyable part was knowing you get the opportunity to make a difference in many peoples every day lives by giving them solutions.

Pros

good co workers

Fast paced environment

Troubleshooting network and device issues -Open to ambiguity -Ongoing product training

Pros

work from home

Cons

limited educational assistance

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bell?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement