Here to help

Bell Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative139 reviews
Canada139 reviews
Featured review
Bell selected this as a representative review
Productive place to work with great people. Great benefits and culture. Great support to expand knowledge and skills of the job. Many people end up staying long term.
This is a company that understands people are at the foundation of their success. They treat employees with respect and have a continuous improvement mentality toward meeting their goals as an equal opportunity employer. Benefits are unlike many other employers in the arena, extending far beyond the baseline "discount" on services. They provide mental health services, employee stock options, a group RSP plan and more. I haven't come across a similar level of compensation at any other employer in the retail space.

I would highly recommend this employer for those experienced in sales/customer service who wish to take their career to the next level in a way that is both rewarding and collaborative.
I'm glad to share with you my personal opinion about my position. I have experienced an incredible teamwork culture that helps me to increase my workability and expand my knowledge.
never got that sign on bonus
bells services are a joke in st Catharines they don't work the way it's advertised and if you miss a payment with them that's it they don't let up, they hit you with so many hidden fees and charge extra without telling you I had costumers chasing me down to tell me how bad they're service iswith bell
Good place to start a career and earn more money. Technically advanced company and always helps the customer to get the best solution for their home services like TV, Internet, Home Phone and also Bell Smart Home( security system) through fibre optic cable.
Management cares nothing about your safety, all they want is sales. If that means you have to break your leg to get them, then that’s how it is. I wouldn’t recommend.
sales job was good helped me to improve my communication and addressing skills. helped me to built good confidence and ability to approach anyone and make them listen to what you want to say.
Lots of rejection at the door, be prepared to talk convincingly. You have to believe in your product to sell. Lots of driving around the city, and you are watched constantly by the staff.
Its fun place to work for with exceptional management. They help you to achieve your goals and support you throughout your journey. overall its a best place to work.
A job not a career. If you succeed at sales management and staff members will punish you. Often forced to not take 15min breaks and half hour. The on site management will even threaten to fire you in you take 15 minutes. Often left working alone. Over all if your looking for some fast cash for a transitional job this is the place. but he prepared to loathe your life well you work here.
It was very enjoyable working for Bell. Certain calls could be tough but that's how the job goes. Commission was also a huge bonus. Turn over rate was fairly high but that's normal in a call center.
Team work is very important, we work together for the best results by helping make our individual team meat our goals. The most challenging part of the job is not being able to resolve issues as quickly as possible if you have to coordinate with other departments.

The most enjoyable part of my job is when resolve issues where others have failed, customer is happy and confidence restored.
Pros
Providing little gifts, team outings
Cons
Commuting from Brampton to Scarborough.
used to be an amazing work place with a great culture. In the last two years things have changed quit drastically to the worst. Including the managers feel pressured and you feel micro managed
-walk door-to door
-conduct sales for bell services

-know the basic about bundle internet services, home phone, and cable

-commision based job on productivity and sales
Pros
set own hours
Cons
weather conditions
Co workers easy to get along with must focus on sales to make good money best times are during the holidays to earn the most money possible its a good learning experience.
It's a very rewarding job. The location plays a huge contributing factor to the number of sales you will get. Be wise when picking the location or else you'll have a hard time meeting sales targets. Overall, it is a good place especially for students who want to improve their interpersonal skills.
An abundance of sales and customer service experience acquired by analyzing needs and providing solutions to multiple clients on a daily basis.
was promised a lot more than i got when i started the job
typical day at work involved, coming into work for 12, prepping for the day and how we can achieve our sales goals. I learned a lot at this job, it forced me to come out my comfort zone and the management was great.
Pros
start time
Cons
work on weekends
Reach early time in the morning.
Learned how to working an atmosphere of Kiosk, B2B business and commercial selling

Professionally trained staff and management is transparent

Friendly work place culture.

The hardest part of the job is to provide solutions in a professional manner.

Customer satisfaction is the most enjoyable part
Pros
great Benifits
Cons
late hours
The commission was the best part of this job and it strives you to want to make a sale. They dont fire you if you dont make sales once they do know that you are trying your best to get the job done
Benefits