Bell
Happiness score is 50 out of 100

Bell Employee Reviews for Network Technician

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,409 reviews

Fun to meet new people in my job.

I am currently going to different places in the Hamilton, Naigara and Norfolk Area. I meet different customers on daily basis. It is a good time spending and talking with them.

Overall pleasent

As long as you understand and can work with the union mind-set of doing your job and not beyond, it was a great place to work. Great people and manangement.

Pros

Union, friendly atmosphere

Cons

Union

Good company to work for

Troubleshooting customer issue tckts,learned various IT facility network platforms. management always recruited within, culture was ok, most enjoyable part of job was the continuous learning on multiple updated IT equipment

Pros

good pay, good benifits

Cons

Excellent place to work. State of the art technology.

Bell was a great place to work. Excellent pay and benefits. Great people to work with. Always working with state of the art technology and very high standards in safety.

Productive, good work environment, learning experience every day

Productive, good work environment, learning experience every day. This job taught me a lot about my job and meeting new people everyday broadened my vision and perspective about work and life.

Pros

Job security.

Cons

Nice place to work with good people and great benefits

A solid company to work for that will provide an excellent background in telecom/media culture, branding, marketing, customer service and many other channels that you might be interested in. Even if you don’t work in each of these disciplines, you will learn some amount of what they are about just by talking to people, asking questions and going the extra mile for the clients.

Pros

Gym, cafeteria and daycare on site (nuns island campus)

Cons

Lack of sales and project management accountability.

Do not trust management

Bell can promise a great paying job where you hide in a corner and do menial work until you retire. Be ready to dedicate your entire life to work, sacrificing all weekends, nights, and holidays to work for this company. Don't trust the managers, they will stab you in the back and take all credit for your ideas.

Pros

Great pay, job security

Cons

No work life balance, backstabbing management

Challenging working environment, fun and engaging

Typical work day can range in activities with a large focus on project related work in an Agile work environment. Focus on customer support is a primary part of Bell Mobility's core focus.

Excellent!

They are so far the best company I have ever worked for! Great pay, lots of perks work hard play hard ! Room for new opportunity, growth etc Supportive knowledgeable management, honestly a real career Couldn't ask for a better place I Love it!

Good starting job, no future

It was very easy to get hired and trained. I quickly became one of the best technicians but was not given full time status even though I worked more than 40 hours a week for 3 and a half years! Also, the schedule is all over the place. You never know when you will be off or on. I worked 11 hours a day. So I left

Bird job

Working for Bell was the easiest sit of my professional career. I enjoyed snacks while completing network troubleshooting.

Pros

Free Soft Drinks

Cons

Low Pay

Best place for future growth

Place where you can learn many new things. Place to mould your career goals and objectives. Good place to start your career with. Co-operative people.

Pros

Colleagues are very friendly. Very good working environment

Cons

Monotonous working

Installation of LTE modem

we are installing LTE modem with the Crossover company under contract with bell in the residential areas. we mount the ODU in the walls and connect ODU with IDU by Cat5.

Good

It was a great experience working with cutting edge equipment and doing network administration

Pros

lots of learning exposures

Cons

unionized

Bell mobility

Great to start, they provide continuous learning experience. I did my CCNA and CISSP class with them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare Bell with

• Bell
  • Network Technician
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?