Bell
Happiness score is 50 out of 100

Bell Employee Reviews for Marketing Representative

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,409 reviews

No limits to earning commissions

If you are an outgoing person and can convince people to believe that you are giving them the best products, this is a place you wanna be in. As it's a commission based job with a base salary to back you up, You will feel more flexible to focusing on your sales acumen and of course the brand name will also give your resume a good value.

Pros

Good money, fun working in the field.

Cons

Third party employer maintaining the workforce.

Good to start a career in Sales

This is a good exposure if someone wants to start their career in sales. The experience you gain helps in creating a foundation for the years to come.

Stressful Workplace

Door-Door Job was very stressful with intensive and strict management style. Minimal on field training and guidance provided. Difficult to manage Job in harsh weather conditions without car.

Good to work

Over all Bell is a very good company. My nature of job was to sell Bell products to the consumers in the assigned area. I learned a lot from this job. Developed my confidence, presentation skills, communication skills, and learned a lot about communication with industry which help me in my current job and would definitely help me in my future.

Very good work culture

Recently joined and too early to give any feedback. Good work life balance There is a need to perform on a constant basis. It is good that the company gives a base salary along with portion of commissions (which is a very good part) and it keeps you motivated ot sell more and be with the company

Supportive managers, lot of incentives to keep employees motivated, leadership development

There is a lot of scope to grow within the organization if you keep doing good work and ask help from managers. Leaders are very helpful and motivate you to learn and grow.

Bell - OSL Neibourhood Markeing Rep GTA

RUN, RUN, RUN away. If I could give "0" for this organization I would. You go to Bell training but you work for OSL and not Bell (don't get the two confused). Everything they said about the job was FALSE and misleading. Examples include: People with different mileage amount. Expenses were paid when they felt like it. They were delayed all the time. Shared rooms while on the road. Not outlined in offer letter. Never knowing where you will work the following week until 2 days before. You could be working 300km away from your home and living in a hotel for a week and you get NO advanced warning. Changed commission plan and goals weekly to suit the management team. I was hired under the premise that I would work within the advertised territory. WRONG I was never near the advertised area ONCE. Management team is a joke and shouldn't be allowed to manage people - not even at a fast food chain !! No follow up, no direction, no suggestion on how to grow the business, lied to potential clients about the product and features. The product DOESN'T work and failure rates at install were double digit. Management team didn't care about anything accept how many RGU's you book. Just a joke overall

Pros

Nothing at all

Cons

Every listed about

Awsome company to work with

They provide good training. Compensation is good and scope of progress is fast. Managers are good. The Products are very good but difficult to sell if it is a price centric customer.

Pros

Good company

Cons

Should provide competitive rates to compete with companies like Roger's

Good Pay - Good Team - Terrible job

The job is largely independent. However, depending on your manager you may be micromanaged. The pay is minimum wage for base salary plus commission. It is very possible to make $100,000 if you are a skilled salesmen who works hard every day. The team is great but has a lot of turnover since it is a door to door job. You have to deal with a lot of things doing this job and a lot of different types of people -good and bad. The job in itself is terrible and can be very demotivating. You really have to be self motivated and have thick skin to succeed in this work environment.

Pros

Compensation for Hassling

Cons

Hours, Hassling

An evil organization

Terrible company, only accept from Nordia if your desperate for a job. no notice on schedule, sales targets that change once you get close. Managers with huge personal issues to which they take out on workers.

Pros

non

Cons

tons

Best place that provide you the pride to be an employee

The best company that can show you every single day that you are not just an number but a human being who needs training and improvement to succeed giving you rewards and assessment to be the best

Daliy Job Requirments

• Handling existing & new clients for Bell products & services • Upgrading & downgrading Bell products & services • Scheduling installation dates for existing & new Bell clients • Billing inquires for new & existing Bell clients

Pros

Good Pay & Benefits

Cons

Monthly Cross-Training

Productive and new learning experience

The work at Bell was really nice and the management are supportive people. A day went with sales of bell products and I learnt how to improvise on my skills. My co-workers are helpful and the hardest part was outside marketing. The most enjoyable part was to speak to customers.

Pros

Good Experience

Cons

Tedious Hours

Good place to start your career

Good place to work for: Bell, is known to pay there employees well and the benefits that are given to all employees is not bad either

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement