Bell

Bell Employee Reviews for Data Analyst

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,410 reviews

A place values teamwork and collaboration

Real hands-on experience in complex SQL queries; Meaningful projects with a lot of room to learn; Good opportunity to get familiar with the telecom industry

not a place i would suggest

I dont recommend working for Bell the stress and the constant drive to hit your stats gets to you after a while , dont know how i did 10 years in that environment.

This was the best coop job I could have asked for.

Pay was great. I learned a lot of incredibly useful skills. My boss was amazing. Experience may vary depending on if your boss is as amazing. The schedule was flexible as long as your work is completed. Team was very supportive and we had meetings each week via phone. The people were very nice and I loved the environment.

¨My Eperience

The typical day at work differs depending on shifts day or night shift, and I have learned a lot as a data center analyst from backups to system monitoring etc. The management is excellent, and the workplace culture is amazing! The only issue as data center analyst is that promotions may take longer, which pushes me to find a new opportunity. The work environment is wonderful as a team or working independently. So, in a few words the work would be a dream job, if all met my expenses. Truth be told!

Walking on eggshells

Expect to work long hours. Most likely you will not have a desk of your own but a common table where everyone works from. The hardest part of the job is the daily fear of losing your job.

Pros

Decent Pay

Cons

Job security

good company

well run company, best job I ever had, hope I can find a better job or same as Bell Canada they bought q9 and need to inegrate, tough work but they are doing a wonderful job

Interesting, high-pressure job

Working at bell was a change from my usual sales job, I quickly adapted to the data mining required for this job. Being proficient on the computer was an asset I had through my everyday life, so learning to do the specific actions I needed to do was a simple task. My boss was patient and thorough in his teaching and a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of the job would have been wrangling everyone's data together to make the weekly/monthly presentations. The most enjoyable was seeing all those parts coming together.

Excellent

Excellent Company to work for. Great benefits and work personal life balance. Great pay and benefits as well. Great company to work for long term.

Great workplace

A great secure job for people who like to leave work at work and enjoy the rest of your day to yourself. Also great managemt on the Assisted Install team where I work.

Great place to work, good work life balance

Had the opportunity to work with some really great employees. I've learned a lot about the business and had the opportunity to work on improving processes

Jobs at Bell

Data Analyst positions
See more jobs

Overall a good company

I have held several different positions within the company from an operator to ISIT support to business admin, to process improvement to data analyst. I have emassed a large skill set to handle any new task that I take on. The company although, does not offer job security, certain non sales departments continually downsize and although it may be a necessity, it does not consider the employees that it affects. Long term employment may be a long shot. I have worked for this company for 26 years, and have been downsized out of my position a total of 3 official times. (a 4th time I was just told I was being transferred). I had kept it in my mind that if they downsized me officially for a 3rd time that I would take the package and leave, and this is now what I am doing

Pros

offers great vacation options & group benefits

Cons

downsizing, no challenge

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare Bell with

• Bell
  • Data Analyst
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?