Bell
Happiness score is 50 out of 100

Bell Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 154 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,409 reviews

Not great

I was hired as a customer service rep when I started at Bell. The customer service training was fantastic and I have taken those skills on to other positions. It was later merged with the sales dept. That's when things went downhill. Sales took presidence over service. Quotas had to be reached or you were fired. It didn't matter what the customer wanted.

Highly stressful

Stressful environment. All about stats, no care for employees. Not very loyal to employees that had been there for many years. In the beginning was ok place to work changed alot over the years.

Gained a lot of experience working for Bell Canada

Gained a lot of experience working for Bell Canada. Lots of opportunity for movement within the company. Wonderful managers, colleagues, friendships. Excellent wages and benefits. Enjoyed my time working there.

Awesome Manager and Colleagues

I have learned many skills especially selling techniques and tactics from my seniors. I loved the culture and people. Amazing relocation every week. Lot of spiffs, surprises, dinners over wins.

It's okay if you can handle people yelling at you all day long.

Answer calls all day, pretty fast paced depending on your department. Management was pretty good, co-workers were the highlight of the job. Your stats are heavily monitored. You will be yelled at constantly by customers, patience and thick skin is necessary. Not enough tools to deal with angry customers right away. Good benefits.

Many changes in 30 1/2 years

Staying with a company for over 30 years provided many opportunities for learning several different jobs but the main focus was customer service. The rapport gained with regular customers was probably the most enjoyable part of job and I can't really say that there were too many difficulties as training was exceptional.

Intense workpae. Always meet the criteria of percentage. 6 minute call is the perfect call for bell;

ie take care of the bill , take care of telephone, take care or TV program and tech issues etc etc. the reason why nobody is happy with bell. Just connecting calls to another agent does not make the perfect call. For Bell it is fulfilling the quota and the percentage.

fun and relatable work environment

They have a good work culture, you work a lot but have fun too. You do have customers who can be tough, but there is good support from the managers to help you.

Pros

Team lunches

Cons

Hard work and long hours

Very friendly environment with lots of support

My overall experience was very positive, they ensured that we were up to date with training, lots of support, excellent benefits. Management was approachable most of the time. I found it a pleasant environment to work in.

Great Place to work

Fast paced and fun filled environment. Always busy, great environment for those willing to learn and show willingness to go above and beyond, advancement is always possible as all promotions come from within.

Pros

great management

Cons

unflexible hours

Jobs at Bell

Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

Toxic

Don't waste your time. Management go out of their way to try and belittle and bully you. Over 50% of staff are on stress leave and are forced to return due to corporate bullying tactics.

fun

The model of addiction etiology that best describes why people become addicted and how effectively to help them, is to start educating those who have not been exposed to addiction epidemic and focus more to those who are suffering from addiction already. For instance, most people used to think if you share the same bottle of water with someone who is HIV/AIDS positive, you will automatically get infected. But after many years of educating people in school and with the help of other government

Long time before promotion opportunities

I had a good time working there with the people and management but in the end Bell was not for me... I was doing my work and being efficient in doing so

Very large corporation where people are treated just like a number.

Company hires mostly vendors who they fail to provide adequate training to. The chances of errors and misinformation is extremely high. The company is very demanding of their employees.

Pros

Benefits and good wage.

Cons

Stacked ranking. High pressure to sell. Work life balance is not respected.

Good company that believes in continuous education

Great learning environment that provides goof staff training. Good opportunities for advancement from within. Balanced workloads and great benefits and job security.

Latest technology

The training program was good, on hands training. Team work and lots of incentives and commission . Work place well organized and leisure on lunch break.

fantastic

working for bell was a wonderful experience. my manager was amazing and so was my team that i worked with. everyday was a new challenge and thats what i enjoyed most

Customer setvice rep

Bell is a Great place to work with great staff and has very good environment. Management is great they understand your needs and will help you to succeed

great work

worked in unsupervised environment was rreally fun working here. The Manger was motivating and helpful .Enjoyed every bit of my work here .My first job ever .

This was a very competitive environment

This was call center environment, where employee were rated on their sales. The job was selling and up selling products. the time was spent interacting with customers over the phone or if you were catering to business's most of the communication was don't on line.

Fun workplace

The company is great to work for ! You get a chance to meet a lot of greet people and customers If you are technically sound this is where you want to be

Pros

Meeting new people learning new things

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare Bell with

• Bell
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?