Bell
Happiness score is 50 out of 100

Bell Employee Reviews for Account Manager

Found 26 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,409 reviews

Excellent Work/Life Balance

I really enjoyed my career at Bell as it gave me excellent work/life balance. The most I enjoyed was flexible work hours, managers helped out during my travel to other countries as a Volunteer. The base salary initially was low but they made it up to par with in-market sales salaries. The commission structure was excellent. I loved and enjoyed the benefits including the RRSP, extended health, and dental coverage, Bell share matching by the company, life insurance and so on. The one thing which I think needed improvement was that taking the vacation was mandatory and even during vacations and sick days your targets were valid and had to be accomplished before or upon return,

Terrible company/ Avoid!

Horrible company, management are just bunch of bone head that never change or admit their decision is wrong. Annual review is a joke, its all about how hard to suck up to them during the year. Also dont use the service this company provide, its much more expensive than its competitors.

Must be adaptable to constant change

With ever changing technology and management reorganization working at Bell you must be comfortable and adaptable to change and learning how to use new software and technology

Great place to work. Recommended. I had the best time working at Bell Mobility in Burlington. Friendly people and learned quite a lot about myself and what I am capable of.

fun place to work, Raptors games tickets and other fun stuff

good company to work for. Not a healthy environment. Lots of changes happens to quickly. Less opportunity in certain areas. Over all good place to make money if you just want to get a pay check.

Pros

good benefits

Cons

less growth opportunities

Lowest paying in the industry

Responsibilities outweigh compensation. Most people just ignore the customers unless they want to buy something. Upper management does not care whether or not you are structured for success. They are too naive to effectively maximize sales. Their direct competitors pay nearly double what BELL pays and the benefits are terrible. Work life balance is not a consideration. I spent between 2 and 4 hours commuting everyday and despite being able to work remotely this was not an option management would be willing to approve.

Pros

The occasional lunch

Cons

Long hours, lowest pay in the industry and upper management out of touch with reality

Productive fun environment.

Bell started off with a culture within employees where we often did team building. With a change in upper management this changed greatly.We still remained productive but with many different departments coming together it was then harder to work together.

Good and rewarding place

Rewarding and fun environment to work! 100% sales driven; upside is very flexible in everything Only downside is no career advancement in West Coast

Productive, flexible and fun work place

Working at Bell, I have the flexibility to work from home, be in the office or on the road meeting clients as and when required. Typical day is managing my territory. This includes meeting clients, responding to emails, talking to them over phone. Key performance index is generating revenue, growing the base, retaining existing clients and renewing them to stay with Bell.

Have fun

Lovely company in Canada. It's really good training program. It's rewards. also, strong company culture, i like to enjoy team work and enjoy free meal.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Not really good position

Amazing Brand recognition

Bell Canada has an amazing brand recognition. Now with too many competitors, they seem to have issues winning new business to the high pricing structure.

Pros

Great Brand recognition

Cons

Cant keep up with the low cost competition

Productive, Busy Workplace

Management of Key Corporate National Accounts - Provincial Government, City of Toronto. Upbeat, Fast paced working environment. Management of integration between Clients and various Partners to ensure wireless strategy increased clients productivity and reduced operational costs. Positive, supportive Management Team. Enjoyed the Sales initiatives, trips etc.

Pros

Positive work environment with many customer events

Fun place to work, interact with colleagues

Learned new applications, team work, and team building with prior client experiences, and new ways of handling customers. Most difficult part when communication is not accurate as presented. Can share joyous moments, and also your difficult situations to create growth, and positive feedback.

Pros

Good work environment, and constant learning curve

Cons

Too many stats

Good office atmosphere

Enjoyed my experience with Bell. Atmosphere was good. Managers were approachable. It was a good learning experience and allowed me to deal with many different people.

Pros

Good hours and pay

Cons

Job security

Indoor and outdoor assignement

- Morning workshop to get a boost for the day - Review of the customers list and potential customers - Find a partner for the field as we work in team - make sure to have all information for the presentation or sale speech - Go in the field and make sales

Pros

Bring lunch or gather in the restorant

Cons

Working long hours always on the move

Company treats you well, working under bad management can't be accounted for however

Managers aren't held accountable for not training their staff properly, and too much corporate red tape allows peopled to get away with more than they should.

Great Place to work

Its a beautiful call center, highly competitive in my department. The system calls businesses for you every few mins. Most people are familiar with the business and have a mobile device with some competitor. Occasionally travel to visit large clients to close the business.

good company to work

good co to work, have opportunities to grow, and is canada's best telecom operator and is known as the best employer.......

my day to day

administrative job regarding customers request. outbound calls to customer with potential needs learned a lot from bell / lots of seminars hardest part of job was the process of placing a order for western region

Pros

job culture

Cons

too big company

great day

going to work early outbound call because its easier to reach executive (at that time) take care of followups and administrative task closing deals is the best part of my job.

benefits

Cons

process is different and very long

Good company

Good Benefits and compensation. Opportunity to grow within the company and different departments. However sometimes departments work in silos and do not focus on the overall company goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement