Bell logo
Bell

Bell Employee Reviews in Windsor, ON

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,458 reviews

Factory environment

Bell has been good to me, one thing that is tough to except is you are a number ans at some point in your career you will be faced with that. Well structured place with many polices to keep it that way.

Pros

treated Well

Cons

Long Hours

Not great work

Lots of problems with OSL in Toronto, not a flexible person, only interested in his own well being.Door to door sales was a horrible experience and you exceed greatly if you lie to the customer about the sale.Sales prices are good at first, but lots of deception in the contract.

Cons

Good For High school Grads.

As a field Tech. If you are new to the town in just couple of months you will be familiar with your towns map, like restaurants, what's trending how people talk, what age group is best to have conversation with, getting knowledge of how things workout in certain areas. On top of that you get to travel around the town on companies vehicle, know how to work at height, house prices nearby and much more.

Pros

Hourly wage 8 to 5 schedule most of the days, part-time weekends availability 👌, nice ops managers In windsor.

Cons

Not good for Full-Time your availability should be all day 8 to 9. Perfomance matrix in place, Decentralized system, hard to deal with various departments for a change that customer asks for, No internal promotions

not so good

used to be an amazing work place with a great culture. In the last two years things have changed quit drastically to the worst. Including the managers feel pressured and you feel micro managed

about managers and benifits

The managers will treat you like a slaves. And there are no benefits for the field service technician. If you want to become a permanent employee you has to work for 30 years. Waste of time lot of stress. More health problems.Less poor health benifits.

great first job

Great job for young adults who are fresh out of school. I carried a sales rep position for almost 5 yrs and worked for them in 3 different cities. I was able to have a reliable pay chq while travelling and going to school.

Fun workplace with great benefits and pay

Working for Bell was one of the best experiences and jobs. Benefits were excellent as long as you worked hard and preformed. I would highly recommend this job to any ambitious person. If you work hard and are willing or wanting to relocate, they are very flexible.

Cons

difficult clients at times

Good group of people I work with

I love my Team, we help each other grow into the new position the company hired us for. It is a new program which allows for error and patience!

Pros

Make your own hours

Cons

Large company

Great atmosphere and pay, poor management

When I had started at Bell, I was ecstatic that I would be receiving commission based pay as well as training. It all started out very well and I became the top salesman within the first month. After that I began working as the Bell Team Supervisor and carried out many training exercises as we went through more employees. Everything began to fall apart when the person who is supposed to keep us updated on how our sales are doing constantly sent us feedback up to a month late. This person did this a few times and cost many of the sales staff to lose hundreds of dollars worth of sales. This along with the disorganization of our manager made it very clear that we were wasting our time working under someone who didn't have the proper experience to lead.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Poor management

Fun Place to Work

Customer Service and Client Building Generate Sales Inside the Business Hub Generate Outside Sales from Businesses Responsible for Generating Outside Business Relations Solution orientated expected to solve and generate sales Effectively maintaining Targets and Corporate Goals

Pros

Interaction with new people everyday

Cons

always working weekends

Jobs at Bell