Bell

Bell Employee Reviews in North Bay, ON

3.7Pay & benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,410 reviews

Great company to work for.. with some nice perks to the job.

-A typical day at work would consist of helping customers with there cell phones such as account issues/ broken phones, activate new cell phone accounts, and sell accesories. -I learned a different side of sales with my exprience there. more of a service after the sale. -the management is fair. They worked to give everyone employee the tools to succeed. - the hardest part of my job would be the down time between customers. It is a very empty store so nothing to clean or shelves to fill.. my other jobs i have always found something to work on. -overall the whole job was enjoyable.

Pros

Discount on Bell services

Cons

Over reacting customer when they break there phones.

People first

This is a company that understands people are at the foundation of their success. They treat employees with respect and have a continuous improvement mentality toward meeting their goals as an equal opportunity employer. Benefits are unlike many other employers in the arena, extending far beyond the baseline "discount" on services. They provide mental health services, employee stock options, a group RSP plan and more. I haven't come across a similar level of compensation at any other employer in the retail space. I would highly recommend this employer for those experienced in sales/customer service who wish to take their career to the next level in a way that is both rewarding and collaborative.

Good place to work if you're an aggressive Sales Person

Retail hours. Aggressive Sales and pushy management can make most days very stressful in this environment. Constantly having to watch over your shoulder so no one steals a sale from you. Very demanding.

Pros

Decent incentives

Cons

Trying to reach unrealistic sales numbers

Jobs at Bell