Bell logo
Bell

Bell Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Found 388 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,459 reviews

Growth and experience

I loved learning and adapting. Implementing new concepts in store design. My team was happy and our manager supported us in our roles. Training team members and supporting stores.

Highly stressful

Stressful environment. All about stats, no care for employees. Not very loyal to employees that had been there for many years. In the beginning was ok place to work changed alot over the years.

Best tech, and perhaps the best environment.

Amazing facilities, with a visionary approach. Working in an environment that pushes for innovation keeps the work fresh and interesting. Additionally attracts people from all facets of life, so doesn't take long to feel at home.

Worked on Contract with Bell Mobility

The job paid poorly and they should have hired someone with less experience because I was bored out of mind. I could feel my IQ dropping every day. Would not work for Bell ever again, Absolutely hated it. The people were nice to work with, but it was funny Management thought I was interested to becoming permanent. They use old technology, they are still using conference bridges, they need to move into this century.

Pros

Remote work

Cons

I was bored...

Don't work here, unless you're desperate for work

I don't recommend working here....Bell may run the "Lets Talk program...but they would mentally stress their staff with their stats. They have fired my colleagues over the years for their stats. The Managers/directors are liars.

Pros

Guaranteed paycheck/if you met stats for the month the payout could be great

Cons

Hours NOT flexible/working for a bunch of liars

Good Working environment

Bell Canada is a great place to work at. Lots of great people. The job is is demanding, Executives are great to work with and Management is attentive to your needs.

Fast paced job

Bell was a great place to work until couple of years before my layoff, it became vey stressful to work there. Employees at retail channel support were expected ( actually there was no choice) to assist customer service when level of calls were high at client care, meeting all stats such as average handle time, hold time. Not ready time, etc. It was a everyday thing that you were assisting client care even though you work in different department.

Pros

Working for reputable company

Cons

Very stressful

Hostile place

Crooked or agressive team leaders are kept. Honest managers are not valued and let go. Full disclosure to clients is not adhered to. Culture of sales before clients exist. Some people thrive in rhat cutthroat environment.

Pros

Minimal benefits, some rah rah activities.

Cons

Agressive culture

Highly process oriented work environment

Highly process driven work environment. Expected to compromise on work life balance quite often. Too much structured decision making process which sometimes makes quick change or new ideas difficult or slow to implement.

Good Company with great benefits

Excellent company to work for, people are honest and dedicated to work, i am glad i was a part of a great team and we have accomplish many projects together

Jobs at Bell

in Mississauga, ON
See more jobs

Had the opportunity to learn a number of new technical tools

A wonderful place to work and they really look after their full-time employees. I personally enjoyed the amenities of the location where I worked in Mississauga (Creekside). It had a wonderful cafateria, gym and recreation area. The technical environment contains a number of interesting development tools that are not found in other areas where I worked, such as SAS Data Integration Studion and the Robotic Process Automation(RPA)

Awesome Company!

Awesome Company to Work For. Great People, Great Environment. Respectful. Fosters a collaborative career growth opportunities, From Executive Management to Entry-level

Fun workplace

Great workplace. Lot of scope to learn and grow. Poor Salary structure and lack of proper work-life balance. Sometimes you need to work till 2 in the morning and no extra pay for that.

No dignity

Product Zone is where careers go to die. Stay away. Have an opinion/idea on bettering a process? Keep it to yourself or be ready to take loads of Tylenol to treat migraines. As for staff - most are nice although be forewarned that there are absolute SNAKES that work for this team. They will throw you under the bus at every possible chance all in the name of making themselves look good. There are better teams and positions at Bell. Stay away from Product Zone!

Pros

Benefits are fantastic, environment is relaxed.

Cons

Work load is never consistent, work from home is refused despite being a telecom in 2020 with all tools necessary, managers are ridiculous when it comes micromanaging, bathroom usage is scrutinized, management also track everything from workflow to emails you sent years ago

work life balanced

Work Life Balanced Not enough support from management Nice people Nice environment Trainnings are supported Most enjoyable is to interact with multiple teams

Learning place

Beginners can start initially here and can learn a lot of things also average competitive pay would be provided however the tag of big company is always good for cv and resume.

lack of integrity

The workplace culture explained by HR: “if you haven’t seen someone passing out in front of their desk, you haven’t seen anything yet, and if you don’t like it go and look somewhere else “

Great Work Benefits

Great place to work! Love the office environment and my peers. Management is very approachable and understanding. Location wise - it is located near various different corporate offices.

Management goes in both directions for a single task / Not a good working environment in Technology. Very top down approach from management with no appreciation for hard work from my experience.

Good position

Good position and flexibility on shift except night shift . Taking calls and answering questions and help people customer to setup receiver and dishes

Bell

Bell is by far the worse Corporation I worked for. The management does not care about their employees or their job. I have personally experienced Upper Management ignore issues that were obvious which resulted in lying to the clients regarding sales postings. Discusting Upper and lower management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement